Pets

Bob Gnarly

DSC_0035.thumb.JPG.ab91ecae4cde121f20fc98e1b972b6f4.JPGI know this is mostly about dog's but here is my two.

The big lad we adopted 7 years ago, and the little girl we adopted a year ago when his 12 year old friend died.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

DSC_0035.thumb.JPG.ab91ecae4cde121f20fc98e1b972b6f4.JPGI know this is mostly about dog's but here is my two.

The big lad we adopted 7 years ago, and the little girl we adopted a year ago when his 12 year old friend died.

Aww rabbits are cool! We used to have one called stewie (rabbit stew) he lived in the house. Hardly ever spent any time in his very large cage, used to greet people that came to the door and spent half of his time chasing the German shepherd round the house trying to hump her!!

feb09037.JPG

22 minutes ago, David said:

All I see is neck strain from watching Emmerdale, TV’s look great on the wall, all modern and save space, but it’s almost touching the ceiling, far too high

It does look like that doesn’t it.

I will try and produce some evidence to the contrary,the picture is really good.

I think it’s ok but my judgement is famously poor.

cY2ZmVB.jpg

Edited by coneheadjohn

Just now, coneheadjohn said:

The one in the kitchen is probably dafter.

Z8dq3qp.jpg

Hard to see how high up that is, but looks a much better height as it’s inline with your eyes when sitting. 

If anything lower is more comfortable viewing than higher, unless you’re horizontal most of the time you watch TV.

A mates made the same mistake, hate watching football at his, if you looked through the window you would think we were watching a NASA launch