Pets

Bob Gnarly

Seems like a good place to post it, but someone just reminded me that it's SEVEN years since the Fenton video

19 million views later (they weren't all me) and it still makes me laugh every time. Anyone else had a pet done some thing REALLY stupid?

Edited by StivePesley

image.png.62606687a507c110fd6728e339a70c3e.png

Nine month old 40kg Labrador. Eats walls and humps anything - animal, vegetable or mineral. Kills all footballs within half a mile. Loves swimming so much that he's dragged my Mrs into the Derwent, the Trent, the lake a Shipley Park and the sea. Has been thrown out of dog training for knocking down the instructor to get to the treats in his pocket. Strangely into trampolining.  I watched Marley and Me recently and longed for a dog which was that well behaved

2 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

image.png.62606687a507c110fd6728e339a70c3e.png

Nine month old 40kg Labrador. Eats walls and humps anything - animal, vegetable or mineral. Kills all footballs within half a mile. Loves swimming so much that he's dragged my Mrs into the Derwent, the Trent, the lake a Shipley Park and the sea. Has been thrown out of dog training for knocking down the instructor to get to the treats in his pocket. Strangely into trampolining.  I watched Marley and Me recently and longed for a dog which was that well behaved

Don’t believe you,look at that face..,butter wouldn’t melt.

26 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

365970516.jpg.3883e8ba1e67bd301251ad5be2d33b9e.jpg

365970453.jpg.f1002219ece847091b7a802f1c0808ed.jpg

He also tends to bark at absolutely nothing lol

Awesome dog that, nice that your mate has taken him in and rescued him, made me laugh how his adoption listing said he doesn't get on with birds or chickens, doubt many dogs do, that's potential food for mine! ?

https://www.adoptapet.com/pet/23446672-east-bend-north-carolina-dalmatian-mix

Part of me would love to adopt a dog, but you don't see their little quirks and traits develop from puppy stage...although I guess on the flip side you don't go through that stage of teaching them the living room is not the place to urinate in.

9 hours ago, Matt H said:

Already looks better at dribbling down the line than a few Derby players over recent years, sign him up!

Just to clarify,we are not on the pitch and if they take a dump i’ll clear it up.

Igor is a shocking winger and just collapses on his front paws,his ball control is worse than Abdul Camara’s,but he is quite quick in a straight line for a young fella.

He’s certainly going to be a unit,perhaps Rowett will want him.