Leeds United V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, alexxxxx said:

road a lot of luck but made it through. 

This. That's why I'm not getting too carried away, nor will I if we go 4 without a win. 

Let's be reyt, that was pretty shocking for 70 minutes. One moment of brilliance and since that goal went in we didn't look back. Fantastic last 20 minutes and a brilliant result, especially on top of Saturday's. 

I still think there's plenty more improvement needed though, which is pretty scary considering our form at the minute. 

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

This. That's why I'm not getting too carried away, nor will I if we go 4 without a win. 

Let's be reyt, that was pretty shocking for 70 minutes. One moment of brilliance and since that goal went in we didn't look back. Fantastic last 20 minutes and a brilliant result, especially on top of Saturday's. 

I still think there's plenty more improvement needed though, which is pretty scary considering our form at the minute. 

...is the right answer. 

Great result especially away from home,lads should be buzzing for the next game. Starting to show tenacity and work ethics lets hope we keep it up whilst improving performances.

Well done lads, proud to be a Ram just a bit prouder having beat the dirty scum in their back yard. ?

Wow , I'm very happy with this... Never ever expected us to beat norwich and dirty leeds away, fantastic. That's 6 points win all has got us in no time at all. Wendies can keep butters we keep win all sounds fair.

wher was nugget today?

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Why it really is exciting.... I think Rowett wants to do lots more, we are no where near his finished product which bodes rather well indeed. SSA

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

...is the right answer. 

C'mon @Ellafella, jump on the Rowett express.

It might seem out of control, unsure of where it's going, and have a mind of its own, but while it's on the right track it's a shame not to be onboard.

We can always get of at the next station if the wheels come off, after all.

Archived