Leeds United V Derby County

peachmyster

2 hours ago, Leon the ram 2009 said:

I’m sure Fulham had the joint worst penalty miss ratio with Reading last season, I’m pretty sure Martin missed a few while he was on loan there, he’s just not a reliable penalty taker, why risk 3 points on someone you know that about

Yeah but Martin missed those on purpose didn't he?

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Leeds United head coach Thomas Christiansen reckons he knows what his side need to do to beat Derby County this evening.

Christiansen, whose side were beaten 2-1 in their last game by Sheffield United, was asked what needs to change ahead of the Championship clash at Elland Road. His reply? "Score the first goal."

?

Next time he should keep it simple - 'Score more than them!'

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

At first viewing I thought theirs was a penalty but having seen the replay think the ref got it right. The striker 'falls' to the floor in a completely unnatural way. Great upper body strength from Wisdom just to shepherd him out of the way.

Don't think ours was a penalty.

Don't remember the JR incident last season but I do remember Harry Kewell cheating us many years back.

11 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Can clearly see why the ref did not give them a penalty. The Leeds lad throws himself to the ground. Far too spectacular. If I recall, Leeds have form when it comes to simulation. Remember the incident with Johnny Russell a couple of seasons back? 

Anyway, good call from the ref. 

I still remember when Kewell dived against Carbonari! The arse.

Archived