Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we continue to wait for Gary, i wonder how many of those shouting disgrace, shambles actually want an announcement he hasnt signed so they can come back on and post 'told you so mwah mwah'?

1 minute ago, hkrammm said:

No one says Kieftenbeld hasn't signed. The only question is whether he managed to register before the transfer deadline. 

Ok now you are just being pedantic.

And anyway the title of the thread is has he really signed!

1 minute ago, hkrammm said:

My point is Kieftenbeld is a DCFC player. No question about it. DCFC has already paid BCFC, and is already paying Kieftenbeld's weekly wage. 

But it is another matter whether he can play for DCFC before January when the transfer window reopens.  

I know that, but my point is that do those who chose to jump up and down slamming the club calling it a shambles and disgrace based purely on rumour actually want an announcement that he cant play just so they can justifiy their over reactions?

36 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Still waiting for Rowett to turn up at the press conference, adding weight to the totally unsubstantiated rumours that he has been abudcted by aliens and replaced with an evil clone....watch this space.

That happened with Derek Hales as well 

I reckon Colin Gibson was sent over by RamsTV to Amsterdam to interview Kieftenbeld. They ended up hitting the red light district together 'cos Gibbo was "horny". Rowett was sent out to bring them back but now he's disappeared too. MM is flying out on his private jet right now to discover how much petty cash remains and whether it'll put the club in FFP trouble.

From a Derby County club spokesman.

"We are still waiting for clearance from the EFL with regard to the transfer of Maikel Kieftenbeld. Hopefully, we will get a resolution to this today. We have been in contact with the EFL all week. It’s a timing issue. The player hasn’t trained with us, because of us still waiting for clearance, with it being one of the later transfers in the window.”

1 minute ago, DerbyPride said:

I reckon Colin Gibson was sent over by RamsTV to Amsterdam to interview Kieftenbeld. They ended up hitting the red light district together 'cos Gibbo was "horny". Rowett was sent out to bring them back but now he's disappeared too. MM is flying out on his private jet right now to discover how much petty cash remains and whether it'll put the club in FFP trouble.

Should send Russell over there to see if he can score?

Archived