New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Not a joke as such but quite amusing me think

On Saturday in the away end there was this sweet little girl (10ish I think, might have been  boy, not sure) who  wrote various messages on her school books and held it in the air towards the south stand to read. Here is a sample of her home work when  it started to unravel for QPR, after conceding 2 goals in a minute:

“QPR till I die”  So far so good

”You ‘ll be the ones crying in a minute”  showing some signs of frustration

and then the clincher, “F##k off Derby”

Full marks for grammar and spelling, teachers will be proud.

Three men are marooned on an island desperately seeking a way to get off. 
A cannibal approaches them and flops his penis out. 'If the length of your three penises together is as big as mine, then I'll show you how to get off the island. Otherwise you'll be killed and eaten.' The native's nob was an incredible 20 inches. 

Getting off to a good start, the first man shows off his impressive 10 inches. The second man produces a 9-inch dick. Feeling confident, they urge the third man to get his tackle out. He does so and reveals just one inch of manhood. After some nail-biting calculations the cannibal says, 'Okay fellas, you've managed to come up with the goods: I'll let you use my boat to escape'. 

As they were sailing to safety, the first bloke mentions how lucky they are that he's so well endowed. Likewise, the second bloke suggests that they are truly blessed at the length, of his schlong. The third guy pipes up ' ... and you're damn lucky I had an erection!'