DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 05/06/2018 at 13:48, jimbobram said:

Just No

On 05/06/2018 at 13:52, jagerbob said:

personally never agreed with all the bashing.

yes he had a bad season in terms of form and giving ball away. But i always thought both fozzy and jerome with a good pre season would be good for us next season, Jerome as it turned out showed some form before the season ended!

On 05/06/2018 at 13:57, jimbobram said:

Have you watch Fozzy positionally. Awful. The only benefit he has these days is that he is tall. Not good enough if we want to progress.

On 05/06/2018 at 13:14, JoeDerby said:

Forsyth is lacking confidence and could be the answer to our left back problems under a new manager especially under a more attacking approach.

I know it's early days, but I knew he would be much better in a more attacking team. Back to the old Fozzy yet? 10 more games and he could be the player of old..

He never deserved to be written of after such a serious injury.

2 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

Bryson looked leggy last night, I'd like to see Butterfield in this team.

Saw Butterfield last night forgetting that they close the road by the North Stand and having to turn into the industrial estate to park.

39 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Saw Butterfield last night forgetting that they close the road by the North Stand and having to turn into the industrial estate to park.

We saw George Thorne on his way out through the industrial estate.. happened to be pissing about on his phone but lets not make a Mo Salah situation out of it!

30 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

In terms of technical ability, Bryson is our worst central midfielder we have on the books. 

Nothing but ‘legs’

I raise you Bradley Johnson, who whatever his othet virtues has the technical ability of a log. But then weirdly, butterfield is probably one of the.most skilled but he's not really been effective in a derby shirt.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I raise you Bradley Johnson, who whatever his othet virtues has the technical ability of a log. But then weirdly, butterfield is probably one of the.most skilled but he's not really been effective in a derby shirt.

Not having it haha. I rate Johnson in 2018 as a much better player than Bryson. 

Archived