Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

'The Mighty Rams' is cool as duck.

Yes, The Rams is cool, but we even have to share the sheep shagger tag with Cardiff.

If we’re going to be known for agricultural bestiality, we could at least be more exclusive about it, like the stag fondlers, or something. 

11 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Have you ever watched it back...? We never ever look in danger...and History doesn’t say that. 

They hit the woodwork once if not twice, and had a good appeal for a penalty.

They dominated the same as we did v qpr.

in fact during the qpr game i had a feeling we were going to find out how it felt for west brom.

If you look at the best players Forest have had on their roster over the past 40 years (Keane, Stone, Roy, Walker, Pearce) and Leicester (Savage, Elliot, Lineker, Vardy, Mahrez) it just goes to show what an absolute shambles of a scouting system we have had at this club for all but two or three years of the TBE reign.

11 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Have you ever watched it back...? We never ever look in danger...and History doesn’t say that. 

We absolutely did till Mears put in not one, but two, absolute world class tackles in the box.

10 hours ago, Lambchop said:

The name Derby is really boring. Forest, Wednesday, Villa or Wolves all sound much better and have more individual character. 

It irritates me that derby games are called derby games, because any club can have one and that dilutes the uniqueness of our name. 

I dislike the expression, once a ram, always a ram, because it is meaningless and patently untrue. 

We don’t have a defining club song, or any good songs at all. Since I was young is also a bit annoying if you didn’t start watching football until you were forty. 

Queen are better than the Beatles, but Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine are better than both. 

I've never been able to get into Carter themselves but Jim Bob's albums are a firm favourite of mine (good books too!)

...and of course Abdoujaparov too. 

...and as mentioned earlier Ferocious Dog.

On 03/06/2018 at 10:25, Lambchop said:

Queen are better than the Beatles, but Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine are better than both. 

Queen are bland tripe who were lucky to happen to have the greatest frontman of his (or probably any other) generation.

46 minutes ago, Yojimbo said:

Queen are bland tripe who were lucky to happen to have the greatest frontman of his (or probably any other) generation.

A pretty good guitarist too. 

The Beatles were bland tripe who were lucky to be in the right place at the right time, only without the frontman or the guitarist. 

wish we had a really great Derby County song..........like ..never walk alone..just brill and really all theres...

I know Spurs have the slow Saints song, and Norwich have a twee On the Ball City....but wish we had one

54 minutes ago, irobinson said:

wish we had a really great Derby County song..........like ..never walk alone..just brill and really all theres...

I know Spurs have the slow Saints song, and Norwich have a twee On the Ball City....but wish we had one

I like Notts County’s wheelbarrow song. 

55 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Even if we did we wouldn't sing it anyway. Taking up our booing time

2 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I’ve always  thought the ‘Steve Bloomers Watching’ song had a bit of an annoying cockney twang and it’s annoyed me until now.... welcome to DCFC Frank, Jody and John. Should help you to feel right at home ?

Um...you're right, its a bit.......chim chimney chim chimney chim chim cheree.

Archived