RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

6 minutes ago, dabber said:

Died for me at 5:15 so missed the last 5 minutes, anyone else have this problem?

Radio commentary went off as well, refreshed and had to sign in again. Guessing logins hit the session cookie timeout limit.

I am disappointed that this is not available in Canada via RamsTV. As far as I know there is no channel that I can purchase that would show this game so I don't see why RamsTV should be excluded from Canada. Any other Canadians have a channel to watch this on?

14 minutes ago, dabber said:

I am disappointed that this is not available in Canada via RamsTV. As far as I know there is no channel that I can purchase that would show this game so I don't see why RamsTV should be excluded from Canada. Any other Canadians have a channel to watch this on?

Answering my own quote, but it seems it is DAZN for Championship games (Boro and Leeds upcoming) in Canada

19 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Derby v Boro is on Rams TV on NYD worldwide and in UK... hopefully a good way to nurse a hangover...

Unfortunately it is not worldwide. Just the UK and countries where the EFL do not have a broadcasting rights agreement because the game has been picked by another broadcaster (Pitch International). If you're abroad an cant watch because of this then maybe you could take a 'connecting flight' to one of these countries https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?nocache=1 where the game will be available 

Massive credit to Mel and the club for the development of Rams TV

its great to be able to watch the full 90 of all the games 

and the day to day content keeps us ticking over

UTR

???

What the?? I am in Japan (one of the countries on the list mentioned above) and I am getting an error message saying that I am in an unauthorised country.

There is no other option to watch this. 

No warning. 

Is this it from now on then? No more live games?!?!

Absolutely shocking. Very disappointed considering the fact it costs a tenner. If people in power want to prevent us not paying and watching them on illegal sites, this has to work. This isn't the first time it's happened either, it's an on going theme