RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

So I think I've determined that, all of a sudden, the games that are selected for television are no longer available on RamsTV in Japan. This is frustrating because I can't for the life of me find them televised anywhere in Japan. Does anybody on here know any more than me? Anybody in Japan for example? 

Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, RamO said:

So I think I've determined that, all of a sudden, the games that are selected for television are no longer available on RamsTV in Japan. This is frustrating because I can't for the life of me find them televised anywhere in Japan. Does anybody on here know any more than me? Anybody in Japan for example? 

Thanks. 

South Korea isn't too far away. You could take a quick trip across to watch the games

11 minutes ago, RamO said:

Thanks. 

DAZN hold the rights in Japan for the Football League

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_broadcasting_contracts_in_Japan

Showing the Leeds game next Friday

4EF07F57-B604-463D-BDB0-AA715CB344B0.png

8 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Have a mate abroad who’s got DAZN and it seems to show everything and is dirt cheap comparatively. 

I've checked the schedule and it doesn't look like the Leeds game is being shown on DAZN in Japan. So, I've got my fingers crossed that Rams TV will show it here. Otherwise, there don't seem to be any options to watch it...

On 04/01/2019 at 21:07, David said:

DAZN hold the rights in Japan for the Football League

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_broadcasting_contracts_in_Japan

Showing the Leeds game next Friday

4EF07F57-B604-463D-BDB0-AA715CB344B0.png

They don't seem to be showing any Championship games in Japan on DAZN after all. The schedule shows lots of Premiership games being televised, but no Championship games.

?

19 minutes ago, RamO said:

I've checked the schedule and it doesn't look like the Leeds game is being shown on DAZN in Japan. So, I've got my fingers crossed that Rams TV will show it here. Otherwise, there don't seem to be any options to watch it...

That’s a shame. The forest game was on recently so strange they’re not showing Leeds. Too dirty for Japanese sensitivities! 

20 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

That’s a shame. The forest game was on recently so strange they’re not showing Leeds. Too dirty for Japanese sensitivities! 

Maybe they will update the schedule later this week. I hope so. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, angieram said:

Just to say how much I have enjoyed the coverage of the under 23s and under 18s games this week with Owen Bradley and Marc Edworthy commentating.

It's a good balance with both Owen and Marc concentrating on the game. 

(Although I did hear someone having a little pop at Zak Brunt tonight!) 

I think they're much better as a partnership. And it's great of the club that we can watch these academy games in such a professional way. Even if I was distracted by events in Westminster tonight do didn't see that much of the game! 

16 hours ago, angieram said:

Just to say how much I have enjoyed the coverage of the under 23s and under 18s games this week with Owen Bradley and Marc Edworthy commentating.

(Although I did hear someone having a little pop at Zak Brunt tonight!) 

I agree, although I do wish Edworthy could pronounce the 'l' in the word 'goal'.

18 hours ago, angieram said:

I could have sworn it was Shane Nicholson who did the Youth Cup game, not Eddy?

Edited by Carnero

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I could have sworn it was Shane Nicholson who did the Youth Cup game, not Eddy?

Oh was it? Sorry obviously not paying enough attention!  I  did only watch the footy, not the build up or aftermath.

Whoever was back up,  I  enjoyed it.