RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Go to the match, or wear headphones and turn the volume up. That’s the answer.

I'm going to Amsterdam this weekend and streaming the match tomorrow, imagine my joy if all you could hear was the Away support?! Much better than listening to the Rams legend that is.....drumroll..... Edworthy! ?

8 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I'm going to Amsterdam this weekend and streaming the match tomorrow, imagine my joy if all you could hear was the Away support?! Much better than listening to the Rams legend that is.....drumroll..... Edworthy! ?

I feel your pain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I usually watch the game on my desktop  but I may have to watch the Wigan game on my phone without any WiFi.

Has anybody measured their data consumption or have any idea of how much data I might need?

At least 2 gig.

sit in a local supermarket that gives free WiFi.

Every little helps.

Edited by Boycie

• 2 weeks later...

The commentrary to crowd balance is wrong to me - it still sounds more like a radio commentary where the only thing you’re interested in listening to is the commentators. Whereas, if you watch Sky, BT, etc. it’s an almost even mix between the two and you can actually hear the crowd.

i think it’s an easy/simple change to make, but will make a massive improvement to the experience. 

11 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The commentrary to crowd balance is wrong to me - it still sounds more like a radio commentary where the only thing you’re interested in listening to is the commentators. Whereas, if you watch Sky, BT, etc. it’s an almost even mix between the two and you can actually hear the crowd.

i think it’s an easy/simple change to make, but will make a massive improvement to the experience. 

I think it's a bit unfair to compare RamsTV to the likes of Sky and BT. You have to think about the amounts of equipment it takes to create a live event on Sky and BT these days, and RamsTV just cannot compete with that. 

The sound quality on RamsTV has come along way since last season also, so I'm sure this will get better as time goes on. 

10 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

I think it's a bit unfair to compare RamsTV to the likes of Sky and BT. You have to think about the amounts of equipment it takes to create a live event on Sky and BT these days, and RamsTV just cannot compete with that. 

The sound quality on RamsTV has come along way since last season also, so I'm sure this will get better as time goes on. 

Quality yes. But the balance between commentator and crowd volume should be an easy fix

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Quality yes. But the balance between commentator and crowd volume should be an easy fix

You have to remember that Sky and BT can have microphones scattered all around a stadium, and I can't imagine they are cheap!