RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

4 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Sounds like it’s not just me then. Has anyone got the same error message as my earlier post?

My error message is: 

"Unauthorized country"

"We're sorry, this content is only available in certain countries"

This is very frustrating. I am in Japan - one of the countries on the 'exception' list. 

On 31/12/2018 at 19:16, TheAllestreeRam said:

Unfortunately it is not worldwide. Just the UK and countries where the EFL do not have a broadcasting rights agreement because the game has been picked by another broadcaster (Pitch International). If you're abroad an cant watch because of this then maybe you could take a 'connecting flight' to one of these countries https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?nocache=1 where the game will be available 

I am in Japan and not able to watch...

Hi folks,

The game today isn’t available worldwide because it’s been picked by Pitch International. 

That means it’s only available in selected countries that aren’t covered by that deal. 

That should have been made clearer beforehand, so sorry for that. 

Owen 

11 minutes ago, SK47 said:

Absolutely shocking. Very disappointed considering the fact it costs a tenner. If people in power want to prevent us not paying and watching them on illegal sites, this has to work. This isn't the first time it's happened either, it's an on going theme

If you’re in the UK, should be working fine. 

4 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Sounds like it’s not just me then. Has anyone got the same error message as my earlier post?

I've tried other sites and they are showing different games listed as Derby Vs Borough. Proper messed up my plan to chill and watch the game. Well done Rams TV you useless bag of Tommy tank

3 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi folks,

The game today isn’t available worldwide because it’s been picked by Pitch International. 

That means it’s only available in selected countries that aren’t covered by that deal. 

Owen 

We really should have been given a heads up about this.

Will this happen again?

1 minute ago, RamO said:

We really should have been given a heads up about this.

Will this happen again?

I’m told it was in the PR beforehand, though I admit I haven’t read any of it myself. 

I’m sure other games will be picked for Sky/Pitch International, yes. Again, I think it’s usually advertised in advance. 

I'm in the uk - it won't work off the website but will through the rams tv app. Having to watch through 4g not via wifi also won't show video through a cable connected to the tv so watching on a phone screen 

Just now, Tim Bucktoo said:

What a waste of £10.

Error messages, no footage and no response from the support team.

Oh well.

Yeah, it amazes me how smooth the payment system operates though, never an error. Soon as you wanna view what you have paid for, problems with very little done to rectify it. My theory is, If it doesn't work perfectly 99% of the time.. it shouldn't be released to us especially at £10 a pop. 

I actually think we should of got the first month free while they ironed out any problems instead of us paying to be guinea pigs

16 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

I’m told it was in the PR beforehand, though I admit I haven’t read any of it myself. 

I’m sure other games will be picked for Sky/Pitch International, yes. Again, I think it’s usually advertised in advance. 

I guess that exception list will need updating then?

Although its not like I can actually find anywhere that is broadcasting the match here. 

50 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi folks,

Owen 

Would be nice to know in which countries it IS available....?

Used the app for the first time to watch it today. Picture, etc great when i managed to find where you watch it.

Good lord is that app designed badly - there is no indication at all that you have to click the rams tv logo top right to actually watch or listen to the match. You just assume its another logo. It should have its menu alongside the rest of the items.

14 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Used the app for the first time to watch it today. Picture, etc great when i managed to find where you watch it.

Good lord is that app designed badly - there is no indication at all that you have to click the rams tv logo top right to actually watch or listen to the match. You just assume its another logo. It should have its menu alongside the rest of the items.

Here here.

Shocking design. Why they don't have a tab that clearly says "live football" or something similar is crazy. Also, in the FAQ section on the website there should be a section that says if it doesn't work.. to download the app.