Ryan Kent - Signed for Bristol City on loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Bloody hell !,do Steve Bruce and Redknapp just sit there and read our forums?!?

2 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Don't think your far wrong there every player we want they get and Bruce keeps bellyaching he's got no money I've just read about Brum they had to pay Southampton £1.2 million loan fee £200,000 agent fee and a guaranteed £43,000 a week for player and agent to Sam Gallagher no wonder we can't get anybody We need to get in Div1 that's were the bargains are and the grafters 

9 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Don't think your far wrong there every player we want they get and Bruce keeps bellyaching he's got no money I've just read about Brum they had to pay Southampton £1.2 million loan fee £200,000 agent fee and a guaranteed £43,000 a week for player and agent to Sam Gallagher no wonder we can't get anybody We need to get in Div1 that's were the bargains are and the grafters 

That's rather a lot of information where did you get it from?

He's the one player I'd really like to bring in. He's quick and good with the ball at his feet, something we are clearly desperate for.

Weimann and Russell aren't anywhere near as bad as some people make them out to be, but I'm not sure how good they are on the ball. Being on the wing in tight spaces doesn't suit Weimann in particular.

If we're going to be effective on the counter this season we need more than one player who can go past a defender in a one on one. A few times already we've had attacks break down because Weimann's just been stood up by his man and ended up falling over himself.

Bringing in another winger would also allow Weimann to compete to play behind the striker, which from day one is where Villa fans said  he's at his best.

5 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

That's rather a lot of information where did you get it from?

Read it in the Birmingham Mail on Friday I was working over there They also said there is a 20% transfer tax because its a domestic transfer plus 5%Football League levy makes your eyes water shows how little we know 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Liverpool to make a decision later today on whether to let him go out on loan-Liverpool Echo.

With the Ox signing for Liverpool, Kent will be going out on loan. Hannover were set up with a move but have pulled out for some reason. Suspect they'll take one of the many loan offers up today.

I gather there are a couple of new "League of Gentlemen" one-offs coming soon.

Surely, the time is ripe for a character based on a football agent, and his mobile phone on football transfer deadline day (FTDD*). How vulgar could that be?

* Am I the first to reduce it to an initialised code (like MotM, PoTY, etc?) :mellow: 

Archived