Ryan Kent - Signed for Bristol City on loan

Animal is a Ram

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

He is also one of the best wide players in the league as well in fact by the money being asked for players he is easily a £7 million player, please let anyone tell me he isn't ?

Give your head a wobble lad he's worse than average  He makes more wrong decisions than Judge Judy 

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7if we sign one goid winger then Russell will still start. If we sign two he will be on the bench.

Whilst Russell's ability may be fairly modest he is clearly our best winger/wide forward. That fact does highlight our issues but it is still a fact (or the opinion of GR)

On 06/08/2017 at 16:00, Saity said:

Going forward / attacking is an issue yes because we don't score enough 

Totally correct we didn't score enough last season. That may have something to do with the fact our manager at the time saw fit to season long loan a proven goal scorer though.

I think Martin was a factor yes but I don't think its all about the Forwards in Martin,Nugent,Vydra etc etc because i think they can score goals but the supply/pass in the final 3rd at times is just not good enough.

I think Huddlestone will help with his range of passing but our wide men need to be better and create more and decision making needs to be much better a creative player that can unlock defences might help...I also think Johnson and Butterfield are too similar in cm

2 minutes ago, Saity said:

I think Martin was a factor yes but I don't think its all about the Forwards in Martin,Nugent,Vydra etc etc because i think they can score goals but the supply/pass in the final 3rd at times is just not good enough.

I think Huddlestone will help with his range of passing but our wide men need to be better and create more and decision making needs to be much better a creative player that can unlock defences might help...I also think Johnson and Butterfield are too similar in cm

8 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Totally correct we didn't score enough last season. That may have something to do with the fact our manager at the time saw fit to season long loan a proven goal scorer though.

2 hours ago, JayRam1 said:

Klopp has confirmed that Kent will stay with Liverpool this season, another target out of the question.

Think it's because Adam Lallana is injured so that probably why Kent is staying put for now and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain looks like he's on his way to Liverpool. 

On Sunday, August 06, 2017 at 14:20, Doodle said:

Can't find thd righg on the dulux colour chart 

You're right Doodle ! ....it's a heritage colour by Ball and Farrow !  ..............I'm having trouble with my ancient tablet , ok ?  It wants to spell things differently , I don't have thd heart To tell it off .........SEE ? ........there it goes again !

8 hours ago, JayRam1 said:

http://the72.co.uk/89053/aston-villa-hull-city-leeds-united-target-stay-liverpool/

there is also reports going around saying if they was to send him out on loan it would be to Hannover, who are interested in him and Woodburn.

A good scouser would likely feel more at home with fans he can have a good punch up with.....m

On 06/08/2017 at 15:56, Saity said:

the price for Cairney is irrelevant.....the comment by  Nuwtfly is comparing what you said earlier that just because we beat ipswich and Kent was a sub then theyre not viable aquisitions

Did you not know that is how football works?

Chelsea won the Premier League last year but we beat them once so therefore we are actually Premier League Champions.

Thems the rules.

Right from the off it was that he's expected to go out on loan once he's signed a new deal. 

Klopp clearly rates him highly. But it's pretty unlikely that he's gonna get picked ahead of Mane or Salah. 

It's not going to do Kent's development any good sitting on Liverpool's bench. 

Hopefully Klopp will loan him out and we'll be the lucky ones cos this lad is mustard. 

Archived