Ryan Kent - Signed for Bristol City on loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been  a lot of talk that he's off to a German club on loan, and apparently yesterday he tweeted something like 'I cannot wait' in German then deleted it. Obviously that's nothing significant, but adds fuel to the fire. Think we've missed out on this one.. 

25 minutes ago, Ryan O'Meara said:

There's been  a lot of talk that he's off to a German club on loan, and apparently yesterday he tweeted something like 'I cannot wait' in German then deleted it. Obviously that's nothing significant, but adds fuel to the fire. Think we've missed out on this one.. 

Or he was a backup choice in case we didn't get Lawrence?

We don't know if he was ever on the wishlist and if he was we don't know what number he was on that list - Rowett seems keen to bring players in permanently where he can (arguably better for team spirit building) and hasn't talked a huge amount about loans

On 8/19/2017 at 14:49, rcarso1 said:

12 days of the window left,here's hoping!? Let Anya go to make way.

That would depend on his wages, if high yes, if reasonable a useful versatile squad member at the least and i do believe he is capable of improving his game.

22 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Or he was a backup choice in case we didn't get Lawrence?

We don't know if he was ever on the wishlist and if he was we don't know what number he was on that list - Rowett seems keen to bring players in permanently where he can (arguably better for team spirit building) and hasn't talked a huge amount about loans

Spot on! All this talk about certain players and most of it's just speculation from fans keen to see lots of signings.Four in and five out so far and I think Rowett's done well in this window.I reckon he'll get one more in and maybe move 2/3 out in the next 9 days.

Archived