Ryan Kent - Signed for Bristol City on loan

Animal is a Ram

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

No-one said he could hit it - Just that he knows where it is

We already have plenty of players who know where the net is. We need them (old or new players) to start finding the back of it with the ball on a regular basis.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, again not usually ITK but if anyone can be bothered to check  I posted a few weeks ago that our targets were Huddlestone .Lawrence and an un named Liverpool player whose name I wasn't privy to .

I can tell you that Kent is the player that Derby are trying to sign and he has always been the preferred player over the others mentioned.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Isle be damned, that's not even medway decent.

He was told by some girls that he tried to Chatham up and they were happy about it, according to one Maidstone.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

These puns are a scandal, as big as Watergate.

I'm naming it now - Ramsgate.

Its also a scandal that my tha net pun is unrewarded, btw.

The Kent puns are getting silly - time to put a Lydd on them and Rainham in. Come on Folkestone them down.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

These puns are a scandal, as big as Watergate.

I'm naming it now - Ramsgate.

Its also a scandal that my tha net pun is unrewarded, btw.

I think the problem was that the puns were based on Sterling, we were all looking for monetary based puns. You went off on a Kent tangent. Now you find yourself in the awkward position of having to tell people that you made a pun and I'm embarrassed for you.

It was a good pun. It's ruined now.

Just now, Parsnip said:

I think the problem was that the puns were based on Sterling, we were all looking for monetary based puns. You went off on a Kent tangent. Now you find yourself in the awkward position of having to tell people that you made a pun and I'm embarrassed for you.

It was a good pun. It's ruined now.

Fair play, I'm embarrassed enough myself, I just wanted to sandwich one in.

Not enough to disown the likes mind, but I'm big and ugly enough to deal with it.

Archived