Ryan Kent - Signed for Bristol City on loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Right from the off it was that he's expected to go out on loan once he's signed a new deal. 

Klopp clearly rates him highly. But it's pretty unlikely that he's gonna get picked ahead of Mane or Salah. 

It's not going to do Kent's development any good sitting on Liverpool's bench. 

Hopefully Klopp will loan him out and we'll be the lucky ones cos this lad is mustard. 

Ran us ragged at Barnsley last season.I'd love him on loan and to sign Lawrence before that particular thread reaches 300 pages!?

20 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Hope we don't end up with Ojo don't think he's anywhere near as good as Kent or Lookman and he's not ready for the Championship yet 

Think Ojo is Boro bound?

8 minutes ago, Carra said:

I personally would like him. But Liverpool have apparently said they want to keep him for the time being. 

After Lallana's injury and Coutinho's new found love for Barcelona, I think there's a good chance Kent could be staying put. Good luck to the lad, he might end up being the next Sterling...

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

After Lallana's injury and Coutinho's new found love for Barcelona, I think there's a good chance Kent could be staying put. Good luck to the lad, he might end up being the next Sterling...

You can bank on it.

Archived