Sheyi Ojo joined Fulham on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Would rather both out of all the names being thrown about.

Seems to be no chance of Jota now so would rather we focus on Lawrence. Both of them seem to be a slightly higher calibre than anyone else we're being linked with currently 

I said it earlier, I would not at all be disappointed if we missed out on Ojo. It could all come together for him this season, but he's shown nothing more than Bennett in the U23 Premier League and he's been disappointing when he's previously been out on loan. Although, to hold any young player accountable for his loan spells is short sighted. 

I really feel like we need to bring in two really high quality wingers this window, if this was to be one of them then I would underwhelmed. Blackman, Anya, Bennett, Weimann & Russell are all in the squad can 'do a job' without really proving to be match winners. We really need to add at least one player to the side that can turn a game on its head. 

22 hours ago, jake the ram said:

he's gone to Fulham. Yet again derby not able to get a class player?????

The player not gone to Fulham, allowed to talk to Derby Boro and Fulham. Liverpool gave Newcastle asking price if they want him. 

Archived