Sheyi Ojo joined Fulham on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Totally agree with all of this and, as I said earlier, I think Rowett will be looking to bring in an out-and-out winger, such as Ojo, as an addition to a creative winger/No.10 type (see Lawrence, Toral). 

It'll be interesting to see if three do come in. We've had offers tabled for Lawrence and Ojo at the same time, so if we do want Toral too, we'd potentially have a brand new three behind Martin - would probably require at least one more to leave too.

I just hope we don't settle for just Ojo. I'm happy to have him here, but from what I've seen of him I wouldn't be overly confident if he was our 'star' winger.

21 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He's going to Villa. 

Just checked twitter, are you itk on this or getting it from somewhere else? Only stuff saying about Villa is a HITC (very unreliable) article saying they've agreed terms and just hope he chooses villa, and a fake account pretending to be that O'Rouke journo saying he's joining Villa. As far as I can see, nothing backing up him joining villa?

16 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Just checked twitter, are you itk on this or getting it from somewhere else? Only stuff saying about Villa is a HITC (very unreliable) article saying they've agreed terms and just hope he chooses villa, and a fake account pretending to be that O'Rouke journo saying he's joining Villa. As far as I can see, nothing backing up him joining villa?

He is MACKWORTH RAM.

He knows. 

As I think I said a way back Wigan and Wolves fans were falling over themselves to comment on links of a big money move to Newcastle, neither seemed to want him back let alone think he was of Premier league standard. That's the opinion I'd tend to believe.

May have had a half decent summer but as the press are also creaming themselves ovet Englands Women's team I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt. Likewise Liverpool fans are more positive but have been known to overexaggerate a bit in the past.

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I know he has pace but what extra can could he bring? 

I know he had an average loan at wolves a while back but they don't seem to be wanting him back now that they have loads of finance

He has a good cross on him. He can beat men with skill and pace. I would imagine that Lawrence would be more consistent but Ojo wouldn't cost £7m plus. .    

Archived