Sheyi Ojo joined Fulham on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

I joked about this to a mate earlier until I saw thier average age was 27.6 and ours is 27.8 ?

Really? ?????

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Don't worry DEL.....forest are gunning for our stat by signing daryl Murphy  (oap) :thumbsup:

Poor little forest signing donkeys and that lol. :lol::thumbsup:

4 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I joked about this to a mate earlier until I saw thier average age was 27.6 and ours is 27.8 ?

Does anyone remember when we were known for having a young, vibrant and exciting team? 

It wasn't that long ago was it?

12 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Does anyone remember when we were known for having a young, vibrant and exciting team? 

It wasn't that long ago was it?

Whoa there, if you're serious about a media position with the club, you should be selling the upside of an experienced group of campaigners! 

50 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Whoa there, if you're serious about a media position with the club, you should be selling the upside of an experienced group of campaigners! 

I'm confident these players - a lot of whom have been there and done that - will be the team to push us over the line and into the promised land of the premier league.

How was that?

7 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

I'm confident these players - a lot of whom have been there and done that - will be the team to push us over the line and into the promised land of the premier league.

How was that?

You never win anything with kids,,,,,,, 

Archived