Signed: Tom Huddlestone 2 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if any of the few genuinely "in the know" posters on here can back this up, and i've never claimed to be itk before but a good friend of mine of a few years who is a Hull fan says this is happening. Im aware a friend of his knows one or two of the Hull players, says thats how he knows. Obviously take with a massive pinch of salt, could all be complete b*llsh*t. 

As for the transfer itself, imo it would be an OK move, not as convinced as most Derby fans seem to be that Tom would be an amazing signing. Could see him coming on a 3 year deal with huge wages, another we will be struggling to shift in a few years time who is only going to deteriorate with age. Having said that, more than competent at this level and most Hull fans (including my mate) seem to be sad that he could leave. Although he's older, Whelan hasn't deteriorated the same way Tom has, think anyone can see Tom is nowhere near the player he was 4ish years ago, whereas Whelan has been pretty consistent even into his 30s. Either would be a decent signing, but both leave me anxious about wages. 

Im sure Tom will (if what i've been told is true) do well here.  

Well I saw Bryson loose the ball last night and he chased back like a man possessed and got the ball cleanly off the guy who'd took it off him.

Am I quicker than him?  Depends what's at the finish line, a kebab for me and a tin of iron bru and a tunnocks bar for Craig.  I think I'd shade it tbh.

5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

N I can guarantee u talk nonsense

Actually you can't. You have never seen me sprint so your basing this on absolutely nothing, where as I'm basing my statement on seeing Bryson train and run every week. 

6 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I could really see that working as long as there was enough pace in the front four. 

Spot on there. 

40 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Actually you can't. You have never seen me sprint so your basing this on absolutely nothing, where as I'm basing my statement on seeing Bryson train and run every week. 

U better get used to it as u will be watching him all season , he won't be watching u 

Archived