Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Spoken to a few neutrals this past week who all rate Lawrence higher than Ince. I've obviously seen a lot more of Ince so cant really judge but the fact they seem unanimous is interesting. 

It is very interesting isnt it , he has had a fair few loan deals in the championship but until the recent one doesnt seem to have set the league alight . Perhaps we would be getting a player who is developing faster now than previously . Its better to think that than we are getting a player who has had 1 good season.. Ince while a great player for us seemed to be all about himself when on the ball if we can get a player whcih makes loads of assists and knows how to score too i think that would be good for us.

15 minutes ago, Saity said:

lol yes I kinda knew that ...my question was does Beaufort ( who's on the DET boards come on here ? I thought you might've known him as I think maybe a lot know each other on here but I'm a Londoner so am a long distance supporter and don't know many from Derby area 

He's scaled back his postings recently 

10 minutes ago, Saity said:

Haha look I go on the DET boards and have done for years an have been a member on here for a few years too but use the DET board but this forum is so much better..there is a character called Beaufort who ...lets just say ...is quite outspoken / opionated ...aren't we all ?? RCarso1 is someone I've seen on the DET and just wondered if he knew if Beaufort used this forum ...that's it really lol ...hope that's cleared it up !!! ?

Not really. I can't work out if JG400 is rcarso1 or if rcasrso1 is an imposter. 

f**k it, I'm picking a side. I'm with JG400.

#freetherealrcarso1

22 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Not really. I can't work out if JG400 is rcarso1 or if rcasrso1 is an imposter. 

f**k it, I'm picking a side. I'm with JG400.

#freetherealrcarso1

Doh my attempt at humor failed , you all must be too young to remember Spartacus

12 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

hitc indicating 7 million for tom lawrence yet 6 million for jota ? would be a nice pairing and keep fans happy. but 6 million for jota sounds a lot short of the 10 quoted around. not to bothered about huddlestone quoted 2/3 million

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/10/report-derby-county-target-tom-lawrence-and-jota-in-13m-doubl/

Not a chance, if they do sign and haven't scored 15 goals each by sept they will classed as useless deadwood by a lot on here.

1 hour ago, lee_derby said:

hitc indicating 7 million for tom lawrence yet 6 million for jota ? would be a nice pairing and keep fans happy. but 6 million for jota sounds a lot short of the 10 quoted around. not to bothered about huddlestone quoted 2/3 million

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/10/report-derby-county-target-tom-lawrence-and-jota-in-13m-doubl/

HITC = bovine excrement 

Archived