Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Will Hughes book value not have risen as a result of signing a new contract/increasing salary? If so then that seems a bit of a daft idea in retrospect.

Anyway we're getting far too hung up on ffp with every move suggested. The fact remains if Shackell leaves, even on a free then it's still going to save us a million or so in wages, so whatever the implications to ffp that likely offsets it.

I do think Shackell is the most expendable big earner now and would happily move him on but I think his injury may mean we're stuck with him for now, can see an 11th hour loan move as most likely. His salary could well prevent a permanent deal or him accepting mutual consent.

Keogh I can take or leave as long as the price is fair and we can suitably replace. I like the guy but also wouldn't argue with a clean slate. I don't imagine he will be too high on Dyche's list. He's more inclined to go for someone younger.

1 hour ago, Rample said:

Maybe Ann Summers are our new sponsors.

Or that discreet mailer site I keep seeing adverts for on late night tv.

We spent last season saying they needed a rocket up their arse. Maybe a rabbit will do!

1 minute ago, Premier ram said:

looks more like Danny Ings

Or maybe look like Fryatt? Look like it and Ings too as well. ?

Archived