Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange coincidence I saw a swank car with a personalised number plate earlier and tried to make sense of what it said - nearest I could come up with was Hossan Ghaly, that would very easily translate to Grant Hanley... either way a woman was driving and there was no-one else in the car.  

2 hours ago, Rample said:

Strange coincidence I saw a swank car with a personalised number plate earlier and tried to make sense of what it said - nearest I could come up with was Hossan Ghaly, that would very easily translate to Grant Hanley... either way a woman was driving and there was no-one else in the car.  

That was Robbie Savage.

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

I was one that said we should probably sell, but with Wisdom at RB and Davies next to him, I think Keogh will actually have a good season. I wouldn't sell for £3m. Would leave us with another position to fill if we sell. 

With you there, but for £5 million it's a different conversation 

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Have as many conversations as you like, the answer should still be the same - Keogh should stay. He's been our best defender in every season since he signed.

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I'll go along with this,really don't want Keogh to go but 5 million would be a good deal.

Please can we ban any mention of any ex Derby players currently on Birmingham's books with unexplainable hair from this thread please.

I've changed my mind...needs to be 7 million.

Archived