Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Which to me suggests the bloke at the pub had too many

Easy done.

Three's not enough, four's nowhere near enough.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Really? And how do you know this then, you know the guy well then I assume? Someone I know who's spent some time with him said he's actually a very decent bloke, has confidence about him admittedly but I'm not sure that's such a bad thing, he certainly cares about playing football! 

I agree that we potentially need to get him off the wage bill but I'd only look to get rid of him for finaincial reasons, not attitude ones

Sounds like you know him as well as me then!

3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Lol. If you say so. 

Keogh is in this picture. :lol:

I think @BurtonRam7 should have worked his photo shop head magic with this picture.

FYI my Wendies work mates tell that Keogh is signing  for them for 500k along with

Gaston Ramirez

Tom Lawrence

George Boyd

and Grant Hanley on loan,and they are 100% #ITK :blink:

5 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I think @BurtonRam7 should have worked his photo shop head magic with this picture.

FYI my Wendies work mates tell that Keogh is signing  for them for 500k along with

Gaston Ramirez

Tom Lawrence

George Boyd

I wouldn't sell Keoghs right nut for £500k 

Is Messi on his way as well.  

4 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

And ,amazingly,no one says anything about the crap defending from Forsyth and Buxton that led to the goal!

Probably because as the man we'd built the defence around, they expected him to stay calm in spite of other people's errors, take charge of the situation and make sure that that his own response to the situation was not that of misjudgement and panic, his captainly duty, perhaps - but he didn't, he only compounded their errors.

In some ways though, Wembley was actually the making of him. He took that on board and became a better player for it, one we need to keep.

48 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Gaston Ramirez

Tom Lawrence

George Boyd

Lol typical Wednesday lot ???

Just now, Gritters said:

Ugly Cnut.

Sorry but erm that c word isn't allowed on here so be quick to edit to change it to something else.

14 hours ago, Coconut said:

Probably because as the man we'd built the defence around, they expected him to stay calm in spite of other people's errors, take charge of the situation and make sure that that his own response to the situation was not that of misjudgement and panic, his captainly duty, perhaps - but he didn't, he only compounded their errors.

In some ways though, Wembley was actually the making of him. He took that on board and became a better player for it, one we need to keep.

Arguably,one of the worst days of my life,football wise.I'm still not sure I've fully recovered! And next season we could still be playing 7 of the team from that day-asarrrrggghhh!!?

11 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Arguably,one of the worst days of my life,football wise.I'm still not sure I've fully recovered! And next season we could still be playing 7 of the team from that day-asarrrrggghhh!!?

Yeah terrible that 7 of that team who completely bossed the whole of the play off final and hammered Brighton in  the semis might still be on our books next year. Grow up pal, it's championship football and errors will happen. Doesn't mean they are bad players 

1 hour ago, rcarso1 said:

You shojld be so lucky , im Still psYchologically damaged from 11 points in the Prem !

2 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

You shojld be so lucky , im Still psYchologically damaged from 11 points in the Prem !

Me too and I had a 270 mile round trip.

Some of those drives back with the wife were a little quiet, except when she tried to help with 'well at least the weather was nice'!

read on tweet sw have dropped out of keogh deal last night somewhere shame for him if he wants to go but a bonus either way as he has been a prety consistant part of the team.droping the captain part would be best though we need more of a leader there.

he has taken a lot of stick but he always comes back fighting

Archived