TroyDyer

7 minutes ago, Papahet said:

His clever movement, look how he got behind Keogh for Bristols first

Chasing shadows 

You do realised that this one is Kodija? :lol:

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember the Bristol City game correctly Keogh was starting pretty much every attack he almost single handedly dragged the team forward and got everyone going.

You have to balance the argument and I thought Keogh was brilliant in a terrible Derby performance.

19 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

If I remember the Bristol City game correctly Keogh was starting pretty much every attack he almost single handedly dragged the team forward and got everyone going.

You have to balance the argument and I thought Keogh was brilliant in a terrible Derby performance.

That and Cardiff.

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

My bad,

That's Abraham :)

53 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Yeh picking out one player to blame from that woeful 1st half is unfair - When we're woeful there generally isn't much of a positive note to any of the play

Read the above - he is a contributior to those woeful performances is he not? 

Hes been here since 2012 and we are still a championship club. At what stage do you change things? We got rid of Idiakez and Smith and managed fine that season 

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Read the above - he is a contributior to those woeful performances is he not? 

Hes been here since 2012 and we are still a championship club. At what stand do you change things? We got rid of Idiakez and Smith and managed fine 

Best get rid of Thorne, Hughes, Martin, fozzy wisdom once he signs aswell then. In fact sell the whole team as they didn't get us promoted

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Or we may have already got one and that is Wisdom. 

Which then means we're still weak at RB. Clearly the best option is for Wisdom to take that position and leave Keogh in the centre.

20 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Best get rid of Thorne, Hughes, Martin, fozzy wisdom once he signs aswell then. In fact sell the whole team as they didn't get us promoted

Made me laugh...Cheers.

Quite right,better get rid of Wisdom and Davies,they're bound  to be ****:lol:.

There are loads of better cb's than keogh knockin around.

Problem is, they all play for top clubs.

Not gonna come to derby are they????.

Keep him, he's a very good cb. And all those who still blame him for Wembley and not being promoted.....go boil ya head, it's getting boring now, **** players don't win the personal awards he has won do they.

:)

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We don't need to let Keogh go.......just give the armband to someone else (Davies)

I wouldn't be against him staying without the armband,a disciplined Keogh is a good defender. It's the other Keogh I would not be sorry to see go.

2 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Keep him, he's a very good cb. And all those who still blame him for Wembley and not being promoted.....go boil ya head, it's getting boring now, **** players don't win the personal awards he has won do they.

They do at Derby. Just have to be less **** than the rest of em 

4 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Why not? If a club sticks in a respectable offer, surely you'd listen. If Rowett has a target in mind and needed a sale from one of those that would improve us long term, go for it.

Club comes in for Keogh with a 4 million plus bid, I wouldn't hesitate in selling. You already have a ready made partnership in Wisdom and Davies, Shackell is more than good enough cover. You could then address the right back position with the funds from a Keogh sale.

(Kalas would be an ideal target, whether perm or a loan.)

Jim Smith did the right business in 95; Got rid of the fan favorites, the want a ways, the big earners, the ones who never produced on a consistent basis - As long as the deal was good for DCFC he would sell the player. 

Rowett has said himself he's open to bids and that certain players have been here too long. 

6 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Quite agree.

Just to avoid any confusion, would you prefer these people to plunge their heads into a pan of already boiling water, or should they dunk their heads into a pan of normal water and slowly bring this pan to the boil?

Archived