Keogh

TroyDyer

Few days after Rotherham game they did interview everyone (bar few players for likes of Martin Weimann Hanson etc that went out on loan, so I'd say their interview will be on maybe next week on Wednesday?)

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sparkle said:

Would you be so kind as to elaborate or has he just delivered your milk? 

He's just delivered my mail, but I forgot to say goodbye so thought i'd post it on here :D.

Nah, i'm just saying farewell for when he leaves this summer. 

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

If he gets good enough results then he gets to buy his very own box at Pride Park. 11-year-old's pocket money is pretty good these days.

He can decorate it himself, finger-painting.

On 2017-6-20 at 21:17, AmberRamber said:

Never thought I'd see so called Rams fans witch hunting players out of our club.

Is that the same 3 or 4 thousand Rams fans who always give him a big KEOGH KEOGH KEOGH every single home game or the half dozen on social media who occasionally criticise him?

Or even the ones who regularly vote for him as POTY?

If Keogh goes it'll be because Gary Rowett doesn't want him, nothing whatsoever to do with the fans.

3 hours ago, David said:

Saves that for his transfers account :whistle:

Bored of this now :sleep:... Not my fault that @David has an agenda against me. Seriously David, why do you have an agenda against me? You never agree with a thing i'm saying, you always challenge everything I say, and whenever I post things you're always the first one to argue or go against me. 

If you've got a problem then tell me. If you haven't then seriously back off because you're starting to look like you are obsessed...

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Bored of this now :sleep:... Not my fault that @David has an agenda against me. Seriously David, why do you have an agenda against me? You never agree with a thing i'm saying, you always challenge everything I say, and whenever I post things you're always the first one to argue or go against me. 

If you've got a problem then tell me. If you haven't then seriously back off because you're starting to look like you are obsessed...

Fighttttttt!

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Really? ?

How many posts have you made since I replied to you last? 

Bloody agenda, you've been online too much.

Give and take, give and take!

Archived