Keogh

TroyDyer

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

THIS

Rowett has made it very clear he wants players with more passion and desire - These three have the most in them out of any of our squad - The guys who are still burning up pitch on 94 minutes when we're 3-0 down

I think we've missed Jamie Ward in that regard since he left - Is he as technically good as our other wingers? Probably not - But he gave 100% desire in every game, hustled people and almost burned with desire to win every game.

Whilst I agree about Ward's effort , I actually think Ward was better technically than our current crop of wide players (bar ince).

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes, but he's also said that some of the squad could do with a new challenge.

That's his tactful way of saying we've got too many players who aren't good enough,strong enough or physical enough.Lack of physicality has allowed other teams to bully us to defeat.

1 hour ago, TomInceOnFire said:

Really hope he is still here next season. With Davies to his left and Wisdom to his right we will be flying imo.

But I think Wisdom will want CB role instead RB role though. Played CB role about 20 times for Salzburg. 

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

THIS

Rowett has made it very clear he wants players with more passion and desire - These three have the most in them out of any of our squad - The guys who are still burning up pitch on 94 minutes when we're 3-0 down

I think we've missed Jamie Ward in that regard since he left - Is he as technically good as our other wingers? Probably not - But he gave 100% desire in every game, hustled people and almost burned with desire to win every game.

To make it worse on a free to the dogs ,still not happy about that one.

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

But I think Wisdom will want CB role instead RB role though. Played CB role about 20 times for Salzburg. 

He might park where he wants but he bloody well plays where GR tells him to - RB or don't bother coming.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Wendies in for Hanley and Ayala so hopefully they are off Keogh.

And would Keogh consider it step in the right direction.

If the manager gets the side moving upwards and we're in the mix for promotion from early on you can imagine 30,000+ at pride park roaring them on.

The way the manager is talking the football will be quicker and played more in the oppositions half than the possession based tip tap style that's been adopted in more recent times. 

Stand firm by my opinion of Keogh, dedicated whole hearted and not lacking in talent.

All players have short comings and sometimes its too easy to get focused on them than the good points.

Derby County are better with him than without.

2 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Just had a £3m offer for Sean Morrison turned down according to Sky Sports transfer centre.

He did mention him as well but I didn't want to hang about as he was going...Keogh,keogh,keogh at me and it's instant dismissal for striking a colleague!

On 6/6/2017 at 13:13, Nuwtfly said:

Burnley replacing £25m rated England international defender Michael Keane with Richard Keogh ? Wake up and smell the covfefe people...

Precisely, Keogh would only be cover for either Ben Mee or James Tarkowski.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-transfer-talk-richard-keogh-linked-with-sheffield-wednesday-move/story-30384696-detail/story.html

Keogh now been officially linked with Sheffield Wednesday...

Article - 

Derby County captain Richard Keogh is reported to be a transfer target for Sheffield Wednesday.

The Rams' Championship rivals are keen on signing the Republic of Ireland international this summer, according to the Sun on Sunday.

Keogh, 30, has made 248 appearances for Derby - more than any other player currently at the club.

The central defender has been named Rams player of the year twice since joining from Coventry City in 2012.

Derby recently added to their centre-back options for next season by recruiting Curtis Davies from Hull City.

They are also believed to be interested in signing Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom.

Wednesday have reached the play-offs in the past two years, losing in the final to Hull last year and being knocked out by Huddersfield Town in the semi-final last month.

27 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-transfer-talk-richard-keogh-linked-with-sheffield-wednesday-move/story-30384696-detail/story.html

Keogh now been officially linked with Sheffield Wednesday...

Article - 

Derby County captain Richard Keogh is reported to be a transfer target for Sheffield Wednesday.

The Rams' Championship rivals are keen on signing the Republic of Ireland international this summer, according to the Sun on Sunday.

Keogh, 30, has made 248 appearances for Derby - more than any other player currently at the club.

The central defender has been named Rams player of the year twice since joining from Coventry City in 2012.

Derby recently added to their centre-back options for next season by recruiting Curtis Davies from Hull City.

They are also believed to be interested in signing Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom.

Wednesday have reached the play-offs in the past two years, losing in the final to Hull last year and being knocked out by Huddersfield Town in the semi-final last month.

How is that 'official? It's no different to DET reporting tittletattle it's picked up from forums, Twitter etc.  If Derby said it had been in transfer talks with another club then that's official.

It says we're interested in Wisdom (which may possibly be true) but is that 'official to? As hell as like it is!

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

How is that 'official? It's no different to DET reporting tittletattle it's picked up from forums, Twitter etc.  If Derby said it had been in transfer talks with another club then that's official.

It says we're interested in Wisdom (which may possibly be true) but is that 'official to? As hell as like it is!

Tbf John Percy has also reported it and that we have made a 1 million pound bid for wisdom which was turned down

Archived