Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

As far as I was always aware, the 1st of July was the opening of the international transfer window, so the date teams in England can bring in players from abroad, hence why the Ederson transfer doesn't go through until then. Believe domestic transfers can be completed from early June, not sure on the exact date I don't think it's actually the first, believe it is when all competitive football is complete, hence the Davies deal having gone through.

All that being said, There's no games till July anyway, and since you can train with whoever you like, the windows don't actually make any odds at this time of year so teams make deal whenever they like, regardless of when they officially go through

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon it's already done and they're fannying about filming loads of crazy content so they can show off the new website. A signing like this is a perfect opportunity to give their new web presence and Rams TV a test run. 

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I reckon it's already done and they're fannying about filming loads of crazy content so they can show off the new website. A signing like this is a perfect opportunity to give their new web presence and Rams TV a test run. 

I'd guess this is somewhat true.  I forgot the website was being upgraded and have just checked it out - much better than the old one and very pleasing on the eye.  You can almost guarantee that if/when Wisdom is announced there will be interviews and the like uploaded there.

Archived