Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby has no Reds

The screenshot below is from the BBC tables when we were on our unbeaten run.

I thought that it was a real added bonus that the BBC form guide had no red markers against Derby!

[Aggh ... how do I insert the screenshot!?]

Really looking forward to this tomorrow. 

Heading off across the A52 border at 9am, few beers in town, few beers near the ground. Sit on my hands for 90 mins while I watch the new chapter being written. 

Nothing like a local tussle to get the heart beating a little bit faster.

For the record, I've seen 2 wins (10 men, Jamie Ward giving it 1 0 to the main stand while coming off injured) and 1 defeat. I've a sneaky feeling for a 3 - 1 win. 

2 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Derby has no Reds

The screenshot below is from the BBC tables when we were on our unbeaten run.

I thought that it was a real added bonus that the BBC form guide had no red markers against Derby!

[Aggh ... how do I insert the screenshot!?]

Get Photobucket or similar...download screenshot to there then share onto here

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Only full fans are going tomorrow.

Hey man that's not fair. I consider myself a full fan, season ticket for years, my lad has been for 5 years now, and I've managed to pass the hatred of the red dogs to the next generation successfully!

theres many reasons some of us can't go, and I don't think my lad is old enough. He would never forgive me if I went without him. 

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

If you live outside the UK you can watch it on William Hill, as long as you meet the minimum bet criteria.

1 euro on Fawaz shagging a sheep in the centre circle at half time would be my choice, 7/4 is fair enough.

That would be a dead sheep thou.

6 hours ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Hey man that's not fair. I consider myself a full fan, season ticket for years, my lad has been for 5 years now, and I've managed to pass the hatred of the red dogs to the next generation successfully!

theres many reasons some of us can't go, and I don't think my lad is old enough. He would never forgive me if I went without him. 

It's only banter mate, I nearly didn't get a ticket myself.

PistoldPete2
37 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Carson

Baird Keogh Pearce Olsson

Johnson

Hughes Bryson(fit?)

Ince Bent Russell

C'mon Derby, get into em...

Carson christie/ Baird Keogh Pearce/ Baird Lowe Johnson hughes russell vydra nugent ince . Christie at RB Baird at CB if christie is fit, otherwise Baird at RB and Pearce keeps his place. I agree would like to see a fit Bryson play but that is such a huge if these days. Also need to know what's been up with hughes... If he's not fit don't play him, butterfield instead. 

Archived