Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Mafiabob

1 hour ago, cannable said:

One of my favourite pre-match interviews ever was Bucko before we played these away in 12/13.

"Nah, they won't beat us."

We won 1-0.

Wish all the players we have now, had the attitude of King Bucko, he always gave his all, and in games like Forest, that can be the main difference.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

On current form this could be the worst game for a while...no wonder sky arent televising it. looks like a 3-3 thriller then.

I have told myself we will lose, and actually think we will, so any alternate score will be a bonus.

Sith Happens

Hope we habve Keogh back. We have really missed him.

I am usually a glass half full type person but our and desire has been missing lately, we need someone to inject it back into us.

The only bright spot of the season is that they could yet go down. But they do keep picking up just enough points to keep out of trouble, so it wold be delicious if we were to beat them and even better if it sent them into the drop zone, "Going down going down going down" ringing around the Sh*tty Ground.

They have trouble in camp too, with Assombalonga left out today, claiming he's fit, but all the talk has been he's crocked and will never be able to play a sustained number of games at a decent level again. Yet still there will be loads on here saying we must spend £10m on him as the answer to our problems! But it's great he's been kicking off today,

This is the perfect match for us to come together and end our terrible run of form. I hate going into these games playing well because they're so disruptive, but in the here and now we have nothing to lose. It's a time for heroes. There should be a lot of changes from Friday's starting lineup. Hope Bradders is fit. And Keogh. Hope Hughes shakes off his lethargy. Hope Vydra bags a hattrick and Bryson another one!

The sooner Keogh, bradders and Shackell are back the better.

If we were to put them in the relegation zone it be hillarious. If they go down it will be the only highlight of what has been a rollercoaster season which has actually resulted in very little. 

Says it all really that I am paying more attention to Forest losing than this Derby team grinding out the games.

I hope Mac gets that it is not a game for young De Sart. I'm not looking to knock the lad after last night I just think he's a bit lightweight for a Derby/Forest match. That said, unless there's a chance of him being with us next season, I wouldn't be playing him again, what's the point ? We need to be looking at who wants to be here next season in these last few games.

I hope McClaren has them in this week and explains to them a few of them are in the last chance saloon and their next stop won't be as good as they've got it now, it's their call if they want to be part of his plans.

I'll take a loss if we put up a fight but saying that, if we do put up a fight I'd expect us to win because I think we're better than them. Another performance like last night in this of all games would be unforgivable for me. 

Now lads, stop sulking/feeling sorry for yourselves, roll up your sleeves and give us a reason to be proud of our team again.

COYR. ? 

IT occurs to me that our recent downturn more or less coincides with our Will going off the boil. He peaked in the first Leicester game, got a knock at some point and we have never quite buzzed since. A little upsurge in self belief with the 4231 system hasn't really altered things in a substantial way.

we need Will back, fit and firing. This will lift the glum heads and get us singing again.

Keogh back with a bit of luck. Baird back to right back, Ince scores ( we never lose when that happens ) and Vydra Nugent start to communicate ....

don't worry be happy :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

I hope Mac gets that it is not a game for young De Sart. I'm not looking to knock the lad after last night I just think he's a bit lightweight for a Derby/Forest match.

Lightweight!  His pathetic attempt at a tackle on the edge of our box was powder puff. He has no place in a A52 derby.

Archived