• Last Reply
4 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Would like to see Ince and definitely Bent given a rest. I'd go -

Carson
Christie Keogh Pearce Olsson
de Sart
Butterfield Johnson
Camara Vydra Anya

Think you've got the defence right. I wonder whether if Johnson is injured,  Baird might anchor the midfield with De Sart and Butterfield in front.

Certainly would like to see Vydra and Camara paired but can't see us resting Ince.

If we were ever going to beat Leicester now is the time. They are in a complete mess with disaffection and infighting within the club. The players not happy with the management and vice averse, what a contrast form last year. How quickly things change. Possibly from Champions to Relegation in the space of  one season. 

56 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

If we are without Bryson, Hughes and Johnson then it looks a two man midfield of De Sart and Butters seeing as Elsnik played 23s tonight. Could stick Baird defensive mid but I doubt it. 

I expect a random selection, not much else we can do. Just hope we have a good go at them.

Bad news on the midfield if true. We don't have many left do we? Perhaps try something mad like moving keogh to cdm and bringing in shackell. 

11 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Bad news on the midfield if true. We don't have many left do we? Perhaps try something mad like moving keogh to cdm and bringing in shackell. 

This mad enough for you. :thumbsup:

Carson

Baird     Keogh    Pearce

Christie                                                  Olsson

De Sart      Butterfield

Camara             Vydra               Anya

15 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

This mad enough for you. :thumbsup:

Carson

Baird     Keogh    Pearce

Christie                                                  Olsson

De Sart      Butterfield

Camara             Vydra               Anya

Not nearly as bonkers as.......

Carson

Baird       Keogh        Pearl

Christie      de Sart    Butterfield     Anya 

Camara  Vydra    Blackman 

Nuts!:lol:

14 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Carson
         De Sart Butterfield
Camara       Ince            Anya
                  Vydra

Injuries mounting again. Time to try something new without sacrificing our play off push.

I like this team , though I would keep Baird to back Camara up with some experience , and to be honest I would be just as happy with Bent in there , but I am not averse to let Vydra have a go

I think we need to throw caution to the wind and go for it , but I suspect Mcclaren will go defensive

5 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

If we are without Bryson, Hughes and Johnson then it looks a two man midfield of De Sart and Butters seeing as Elsnik played 23s tonight. Could stick Baird defensive mid but I doubt it. 

I expect a random selection, not much else we can do. Just hope we have a good go at them.

4 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Blackman to start and score a late winner proving Mac really is a man management messiah.

Warren's called this one right. I sense McClaren doesn't think Elsnik's as ready as Pearson, as he's not had a shout, though two goals in today's win against Man U U23s may help him in future. Shame for Hanson and Guy that they miss the opportunity through their loans, but better they're getting egular first team footy.

Blackman's had a couple of weeks in training so he'll surely make the bench. One of the big calls is to play Bent or Vydra. Or even both! I'd love us to win. Millwall is actually the closest ground to me as the crow flies, though not even a crow would fly sarf of the river (apologies - London joke). And what a chance to be in the quarter finals, just a game away from a Wembley semi.

7 hours ago, Ninos said:

Carson

De Sart

Elsnik        Johnson

Camara      Blackman     Ince

if Nugent is fit, start him at centre forward.

We can't fail to know you don't like Butterfield, but you're leaving him out for an injured player and a lad who played 90 minutes in the 23s last night. Even for your agenda-led styling, that's impressive. 

It will be Butterfield and De Sart without doubt. Then it's anyone's guess.

Archived