Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Is someone at HITC just reading this forum and using our comments as a basis for articles?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/15/is-aaron-tshibola-the-combative-midfielder-derby-county-need/

Even works in the comments we made on Villa's budget and wage concerns :lol:

Yes

they get info from us not the other way round. Ironic eh!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 18:03, YouRams said:

Newcastle have until tomorrow to make Atsu a permanent signing, £6.5m clause in the loan deal worth a look if they don't take it up and we ship a few out.

Never understood the obsession of fans thinking managers will sign players from former clubs, now with Rowett and Kieftenbeld and Toral, Pearson and Matty James, Clement and any Real B youngster, Mac with anyone Dutch and Castaignos.

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Never understood the obsession of fans thinking managers will sign players from former clubs, now with Rowett and Kieftenbeld and Toral, Pearson and Matty James, Clement and any Real B youngster, Mac with anyone Dutch and Castaignos.

Young Nige with Bucko & Saul Deeney... oh wait... as you were.

12 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Forest have let pinillos go, very good player imo would definitely like him here 

But we've got ENOUGH left back though. No point of getting another one. 

35 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

With hull being relegated put in a big bid for Harry Maquire as its no longer a step backwards for him more of a side step you never know . Massively unrealistic I'm sure but he's my suggestion.

Had we gone up this season we might of had a chance, rumoured Spurs and Newcastle looking at him so unlikely for us unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Ram79 said:

With hull being relegated put in a big bid for Harry Maquire as its no longer a step backwards for him more of a side step you never know . Massively unrealistic I'm sure but he's my suggestion.

I'd be surprised if Hull got less than 15m for him. Way out of our price range!

1 hour ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Young Nige with Bucko & Saul Deeney... oh wait... as you were.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jimmy Jewell with Nathan Ellington...carry on 

Edited

3 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Ojo , Liverpool and Loftus Cheek , Chelsea on loan , suggestions for permanent signings , Scowen , Barnsley, Morrison, Cardiff, ,Howson , Norwich, Smith , Huddersfield , Van Veen , Ssausagehorpe

Would love any of those loan signings!

Just now, Simsy said:

Would love any of those loan signings!

Agreed! I've been recommending Loftus Cheek for a while. He'd be far too good for his league because he has the technical and physical ability. Ojo ripped us to shreds at pride park in the second half when we played wolves last season and I was very impressed.

Archived