Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

I don't know why people keep suggesting 30+ year olds dropping down from the premier league, Gaz Row has already stated he's not interested in players aged 27+ dropping down from the premier league, he wants players that are hungry to achieve something with Derby, not people who have already reached and dropped off their peak!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I don't know why people keep suggesting 30+ year olds dropping down from the premier league, Gaz Row has already stated he's not interested in players aged 27+ dropping down from the premier league, he wants players that are hungry to achieve something with Derby, not people who have already reached and dropped off their peak!

That's my chances gone then.

:(

1 hour ago, Westcumbrianram said:

George n'koudou from spurs vould be someone to replace Ince if he is sold or to work alongside ince if he isn't sold. He is young and has a lot to prove.

I presume you are talking about a loan deal, as Spurs paid £11m for him so i imagine he will be on at least 40k a week. 

I don't think we're going to see as any changes as some would like ! It's going to be too hard , it will be a slow process. Easy to say get rid of 10 get 5 in use the youngsters. But it won't happen like that , in a real world whose going to want to buy Camara , Blackman , Vydra , Johnson , Shackell etc etc..... not saying I want any of the above gone (maybe the first two) but what I personally want to see is an improvement in the players we already have. Utilise what we've got , we've got some good players. Just add a few bits of quality technically, mentally and physically.

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

I honestly would take Wildschut here for the right price. He has shown what he can do when full of confidence. It just didn't click for him at Norwich for whatever reason. 

Wouldn't take too much notice of that account @RamsPolls. Fairly sure it's run by an illiterate teenager with a hard-on for Nixonite transfer rumours...Wait, it's not you, is it?!?! :ph34r::D

11 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wouldn't take too much notice of that account @RamsPolls. Fairly sure it's run by an illiterate teenager with a hard-on for Nixonite transfer rumours...Wait, it's not you, is it?!?! :ph34r::D

I just love the drama around the transfer window mate :thumbsup:! I love the panic of fans when we think we're signing someone. I love the fear of losing a player. So any account that has a decent amount of followers and gets noticed on the timelines, I'll always RT it and take notice. I know most of what they tweet it ******** but I still love the thought of it haha. 

But no... I don't have time to run that sort of account i'm afraid :D

On 11/05/2017 at 21:26, philmycock said:

Anyone else think that if Barkley doesn't sign his new contract with Everton then Hughsey will be gone to them??

nope.

While your comparing, perhaps if we do sell Martin we can replace him with Suarez from barcelona.

21 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

He wasn't suggesting we sign Barkley, just that Hughes might go to Everton...

thought he was suggesting Koeman seeing Hughes as a Barkley replacement. I dont see it myself. Barkley scores and assists goals at a higher level for a start.

52 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

thought he was suggesting Koeman seeing Hughes as a Barkley replacement. I dont see it myself. Barkley scores and assists goals at a higher level for a start.

That's because he came through Everton's academy, while our Will came through ours, so you don't think Will would be any good in the Prem? I do.

54 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I'm assuming he means "Everton lose talented, young, English, creative midfielder maybe they'll come in for another" rather than "they are the exact same player" 

3 hours ago, jagerbob said:

They're quite different players. In my opinion, Hughes' profile is much rarer in the English game. He'd pair very well with Tom Davies in midfield. 

Archived