Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, May 03, 2017 at 14:40, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Signed for Peterborough. 

League One club had a bid turned down for R.Miller from Peterborough(who signed for Peterborough other week) 

1 hour ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Lichaj will be on a free, right back but also decent at left back. Has the added bonus of peeing off forest fans of us nicking their player of the year. Chips in with a couple of goals too, tall and physical. Could fit the bill for us

I suggested him a few pages back, decent enough player is Lichaj.

Dennis Man , 18 years old, plays in Romanian 1st Division.

False 9/ Secondary Striker (see. Vydra and Nugent at start of Rowett tenure)

Performed well in the Romanian 2nd division scoring 15 goals in 35 games, earned a transfer to one of the large clubs, FCS Bucharest, and has started a few of their games grabbing a goal. Has spent a while in their 2nd team in the 2nd division, grabbing a goal a game over 5 matches.

Wouldn't be too expensive you'd hope, and could be a useful fringe player or one for the future.

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 12:06, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

My defender suggestions 

Roberts (Barnsley this is one who I was on about the one who impressed me at Pride Park @RiddingsRam

Potts (Blackpool) 

Bradley (Plymouth) 

Rowe (Doncaster) 

Waterfall (Lincoln)

Marsh-Brown (Forest Green Rovers) 

My midfielder suggestions

Wheeler(Exeter) 

Morris (Ssausagehorpe) 

Berry (Cambridge) 

Arnold (Lincoln) 

McGeehan (Luton) 

Oztumer(Walsall) 

Wordsworth (Southend) 

My striker suggestion (if we have to get one) 

Miller (Dover) 39 goals this season 37 goals in the league. 

So would be nice to have any one of them in Rams shirt for next season. :)?

My suggestion on Wheeler we need to sign him up ASAP!!!

23 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Tshibola is the sort of combative midfielder we don't have currently have.

6'3, mobile, has a lot of versatile skills, still only 21 years old.

Sort of guy who could do the dirty work for Hughes and let him play. If we're keeping Hughes, we needs player like Tshibola to be an enabler for Hughes. Even though Hughes is a good tackler, he won't win aerial duels the way Johnson will.

39 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

My suggestion on Wheeler we need to sign him up ASAP!!!

He's like 26 and has had a good season...in League 2. So he's basically the League 2 version of Nick Blackman. I'd rather stick with the championship version of Nick Blackman too.

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

He's like 26 and has had a good season...in League 2. So he's basically the League 2 version of Nick Blackman. I'd rather stick with the championship version of Nick Blackman too.

OK.

13 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Sort of guy who could do the dirty work for Hughes and let him play. If we're keeping Hughes, we needs player like Tshibola to be an enabler for Hughes. Even though Hughes is a good tackler, he won't win aerial duels the way Johnson will.

Went on loan to Forest, wasn't given any kind of opportunity to pull up any trees. Plenty of time on his side though

13 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Pretty good shout, here. Fits the role, and we could take advantage of Villa needing to sell players. But will they sell to us? 

21 hours ago, Cactooos said:

Dennis Man , 18 years old, plays in Romanian 1st Division.

False 9/ Secondary Striker (see. Vydra and Nugent at start of Rowett tenure)

Performed well in the Romanian 2nd division scoring 15 goals in 35 games, earned a transfer to one of the large clubs, FCS Bucharest, and has started a few of their games grabbing a goal. Has spent a while in their 2nd team in the 2nd division, grabbing a goal a game over 5 matches.

Wouldn't be too expensive you'd hope, and could be a useful fringe player or one for the future.

That's honestly a really good shout. I can see a bundesliga side getting him

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Looking at the transfer budget they have apparently been given and that they appear to be on the ropes with FFP they might not have a choice.

Also a big question mark over his wages. Bet he is on big, big bucks. 

On 5/14/2017 at 21:47, Leicester Ram said:

Is someone at HITC just reading this forum and using our comments as a basis for articles?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/15/is-aaron-tshibola-the-combative-midfielder-derby-county-need/

Even works in the comments we made on Villa's budget and wage concerns :lol:

Archived