Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Before you jump to unfound conclusions. Read page 7 of the sport section (John Percy column) of todays Daily Telegraph.

Then talk about fake news

Post the link then. If it's the hard copy edition then take a photo and then post it on here. Don't believe you otherwise, will apologise if you bring up the proof.

I have been trying to attach a photo of the paper but with any out luck.

I am not as computer literate as some probably something to do with my age.

As none of the other forum member seen John Percy column in Daily Telegraph today or am the only one on the whole forum to have seen it this morning.?

Surely not.

If don't wish to believe me then that is your prerogative.  

22 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

As none of the other forum member seen John Percy column in Daily Telegraph today or am the only one on the whole forum to have seen it this morning.?

Surely not.

Oh what a surprise, I could have almost predicted that response. I see that you're quite new to this forum. Just a piece of advice for the future, people on this forum aren't thick, they click on quickly to fake news. 

27 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Surely not.

Most of us on here get our news from the Daily Sport.

13 hours ago, Ram79 said:

Forget signing a striker there's not a lot out there in our price range Save our money and develop Emil Riss Jakobson from our under 23's fairly tall lad with a knack of scoring goals .

Always good for a striker to have a knack for scoring goals, unless your Conor Sammon or Nathan Tyson.

13 hours ago, Ram79 said:

Forget signing a striker there's not a lot out there in our price range Save our money and develop Emil Riss Jakobson from our under 23's fairly tall lad with a knack of scoring goals .

Very much like the look of that kid. Really think we should be using more of the U23s this year. The first team should know that they have got young talent just itching to take their place. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Wonder if Forest have some clauses here.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

All cash upfront and no clauses, according to most Forest fans.

One of the reasons it so upset the gumps. 

They had 2 options when they sold Burke.

The first deal was to have a full upfront payment of £13m and no sell on clause.

OR

They can have an upfront payment of £10m + a 20% sell on fee of any Profits made on the transfer.

They took the first option. 

44 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

What's James Wilson doing with himself these days? We could do with one extra striker and didn't Gary once have the jota for him?

My son had the same thought this week and checked him out. He is still not fit. Can't remember what the injury was

37 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

What's James Wilson doing with himself these days? We could do with one extra striker and didn't Gary once have the jota for him?

What an outlandishly sensible suggestion.

I don't like the sensible Parsnip :(

26 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

My son had the same thought this week and checked him out. He is still not fit. Can't remember what the injury was

It's an ACL injury,suffered in training back in October.Same as Fozzie's injury.Wilson's greatest asset is his pace so I can't see him being fully recovered until December time ?

Wales squad just announced and the BBC are saying Joe Ledley is still unattached - What's going on there then? Waiting for a good offer that has failed to materialise maybe?

Question (and why posting here) - Would you take him? Bearing in mind he has waited until after the football season has started to get a club so I would imagine is holding out for a 'better' offer than a championship club?

Good player - But not sure I'd want to sign someone who might think of us as their last resort...

Archived