Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rcarso1 said:

Which is exactly what we'd have to do if we ever got promoted!

One thing at a time, I would actually accept playing with a championship side and building steadily into the prem even over a few seasons of promotion relagation promotion etc so long as we didn't play it like mugs last time we were there

Just had a bored browse for players in random leagues on the internet and found Lovro Majer at NK Lokomotiva Zagreb.

Young attacking midfielder who has scored 4 and assisted 3 in 6 games this season.  His YouTube video makes him look quite a prospect.

Appears to have been linked with Celtic for less than a million over the summer.

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

what does his age matter really? would still get 3 years out of him

It wouldn't, if he was an athlete, which he isn't.

We're several lacking mobility in there - and no, Bryson doesn't count. He can run a marathon, but isn't quick, is small and really isn't an athlete.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

what does his age matter really? would still get 3 years out of him

Of course it matters, they would be the 2 slowest central midfielders in the league if partnered with Huddlestone.

I like Huddlestone, but partnered with another ageing less talented one, no thank you.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

One thing at a time, I would actually accept playing with a championship side and building steadily into the prem even over a few seasons of promotion relagation promotion etc so long as we didn't play it like mugs last time we were there

Totally agree Sparkle! When I look at the likes of Stoke and West Brom and how they've adapted to and survived in the Prem,I must admit to a little pang of envy.It's tough getting up there but even harder surviving! .I live in hope! ?

Archived