Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

11 minutes ago, lioncoeur said:

It was maybe a dreadful team to watch, like you are saying, but they achieved where others have failed in the past. The Promotion. The Promised Land. The Premier League.

I wish they hadn't

Worth noting that the team we beat in the final that year are now a comfortable Premier league team where we were the worst team in that leagues history and went into a painful decline afterwards - The lesson being - Don't just go up - Go up good

That year we were the QPR from our playoff heartbreak - Comfortably the second best team in that game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise

Bruce had him at Hull, they may even sell Hourihane to Brighton if they sign him. 

Interestingly I saw Rafa Benitez saying they needed to offload some of their  numerous 'championship standard' players. I looked at their squad and didn't really think we would benefit from acquiring any.

Villa are in a very similar position having bought a lot of players. Surely they need to start offloading soon? 

1 hour ago, thekingofbuxton said:

No surprise

Bruce had him at Hull, they may even sell Hourihane to Brighton if they sign him. 

Interestingly I saw Rafa Benitez saying they needed to offload some of their  numerous 'championship standard' players. I looked at their squad and didn't really think we would benefit from acquiring any.

Villa are in a very similar position having bought a lot of players. Surely they need to start offloading soon? 

I seer this hopefully Richie is in that list and we can get him and maybe colback

14 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

Villa in advanced talks with West Ham for Snodgrass on loan

What's going on?

Surely we weren't after him?

Or maybe our scouts have lost theirs and now they are going just for the famous names... :huh:

I'd be very happy if this were the case

Everton must be willing to release Lookman of we are still persuing the loan. 

I presume this means the end of any kent or jota deal though 

Butterfield and Shackell clearly aren't going to get as much game time as there wages demand so offloading them makes sense as we have better players anyway. It'll be interesting if we sell or loan them. 

18 hours ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I saw Rafa Benitez saying they needed to offload some of their  numerous 'championship standard' players. I looked at their squad and didn't really think we would benefit from acquiring any.

He bought them?

Archived