Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

48 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

My suggestion is that we should sell Kelle Roos and sign all of the Ipswich team. They're 2nd after all and we all know that where you are after 5 games is where you'll finish after 46 games.

There is a slight problem with this idea of yours, the value of Kelle Roos is just £90k accordingly to the Transfermarkt and Ipswich Town team is valued at £18.99m accordingly to the Transfermarkt.

I am just wondering how do you think to cover this small difference of £18.900.000 which is shown between these two valuations.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, lioncoeur said:

There is a slight problem with this idea of yours, the value of Kelle Roos is just £90k accordingly to the Transfermarkt and Ipswich Town team is valued at £18.99m accordingly to the Transfermarkt.

I am just wondering how do you think to cover this small difference of £18.900.000 which is shown between these two valuations.

I think a new owner is the best suggestion I've heard

On 25 August 2017 at 22:29, superzak said:

This is our year...we will be promoted ..why?

Everything is in place...we have in my opinion the best man manager by far in this league..we have the best chairman/owner in this league ....and we have the best squad in this league. We will win this league by a country mile COYR

We would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those damn pesky players.

58 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Rowett flown to Portugal with family this morning. Would suggest nothing immediate this week unless already set up

It doesn't sound promising at all having in mind our possible transfer activity before the end of this transfer window.

48 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Can I just add that in addition to the need for a replacement for Russell and Weimann and a midfield dynamo we need a competent left back?

Olssen isn't up to it and Forsyth has lost his confidence.

I agree with half of that but Forsyth is not fit/match fit yet

2 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Rowett flown to Portugal with family this morning. Would suggest nothing immediate this week unless already set up

Rare now a manager is heavily involved in transfers face to face with a player mostly speak via Skype and old fashioned phone.Most of the work done by the backroom team once players are chosen as targets so him being in Portugal not a problem.

Remember him saying in a interview awhile back he spends most of his time on holiday round the pool on his phone during transfer windows.

Archived