What are you eating tonight

froggg

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Didn't know whether to give you the clapping emoji for the food or a sad emoji for your comment. Hope you ate it because it looks great. 

I did manage to eat it, and it was really tasty.

Just with recent DCFC events don't have much appetite, which is bloody stupid I'm fully aware.

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

I did manage to eat it, and it was really tasty.

Just with recent DCFC events don't have much appetite, which is bloody stupid I'm fully aware.

It looked really tasty. However looking at it again, the arrangement of the meatballs and rice are morphing into an image of Gibson. The veg looks like the bile coming out of his mouth. 

Sorry, the gravity of our predicament is getting to me. I'm also drinking too much. 

On 19/01/2022 at 22:30, Steve How Hard? said:

It looked really tasty. However looking at it again, the arrangement of the meatballs and rice are morphing into an image of Gibson. The veg looks like the bile coming out of his mouth. 

Sorry, the gravity of our predicament is getting to me. I'm also drinking too much. 

Drinking....too....much....

I recognise those individual words, but as a coherent phrase?

that-does-not-make-sense-johnnie-cochran.gif.96b60f552a0fdafa96f3cef03f103028.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Looks good, what is kielbasa though? Never heard of that before. 

Polish sausage. They sell it in Morrisons, and it's delicious. They do several types. All are pre-cooked - it's a little softer than chorizo and not as heavily spiced. We usually buy a pre-cooked pack containing about 8 links and chuck them in the freezer. Brilliant sliced on a salad, but you can do so much with it. Fried or grilled just like a normal sausage or a frankfurter, cut up into chunks and chucked in a paella or jambalaya - I fancy doing a 'toad in the hole' with a few.

Edited by Eddie

Stuffing a pizza crust is like playing Festy with his legs tied together................................ why?

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stuffed crust pizza - Shropshire Blue, Cheddar and Brie.

Toppings are home-made tomato and basil sauce, spiced keema, mushrooms, kielbasa, chorizo and tandoori chicken, and a whole load of mozzarella.

20220224_130752 pizza.jpg

Stuffing a pizza crust is like playing Festy with his legs tied together.............. why, just why?

20 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Stuffing a pizza crust is like playing Festy with his legs tied together................................ why?

Stuffing a pizza crust is like playing Festy with his legs tied together.............. why, just why?

It turns Festy into Gerry Daly.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

The rim of that Yorkshire pudding looks to be doing a better job of keeping in the gravy than the Environment Agency's flood barrier in Ironbridge.

The gravy was almost solid - one of the benefits/side-effects of using sweet potato in the stew. It thickens it up a treat.