What are you eating tonight

froggg

4 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Chip Butty for lunch. Ensuing blue with the missus who is adamant that a chip butty should only be made with a roll. Bread only for me. Who’s right in this argument.

image.thumb.jpg.1a3503dcef9761764f237c37c3654e59.jpg

In my experience of women, she will be right (and won’t deviate) in any argument. Butty looks great, and the garnish too.

Edited by i-Ram
Love the old skool hi-fi system too.

Sheila’s wrong mate, and tell her it’s a Cob not a Roll, the flaming Gallah!

5 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Chip Butty for lunch. Ensuing blue with the missus who is adamant that a chip butty should only be made with a roll. Bread only for me. Who’s right in this argument.

6 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Chip Butty is with bread. When using a cob, it's a chip cob. She needs to go on a Derbyshire course. 

Just now, sage said:

Chip Butty is with bread. When using a cob, it's a chip cob. She needs to go on a Derbyshire course. 

Yeah, only Derby course she’s done so far is The Old Bell,  Jorrocks, Ye Olde Dolphin and the Standing Order. Oh and the Bar Sports.

57 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Jesus mate... Times are tough I know but it looks like you have just had dinner with @Mucker1884. He did not cover himself with glory a few weeks ago. It just looks like you dumped on an onion

If your dumps are coming out like that then it may be time for a visit to the docs. You southerners have weird diets. You need more gravy down you to darken up your dumps. ?

15 hours ago, Stagtime said:

I'm not sure which is worse, square chips or the fact that you have a lid on your turntable.