Derby County v Reading match day thread.

DEL

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading FC ‏@ReadingFC 
TEAM NEWS | @TiagoIlori4 debuts this afternoon at Derby – he’s named in the starting XI. In full…

Reading FC ‏@ReadingFC
Reading starting XI vs Derby: Al-Habsi, Gunter, Obita, McShane (c), L.Moore, Ilori, Kelly, Swift, Williams, McCleary, Kermorgant.

Reading FC ‏@ReadingFC 
 Reading subs vs Derby: Jaakkola, Van den Berg, Evans, Samuel, Meite, Blackett, Watson.

Won't be on during the match, don't consider it respectful as an away fan even if I'm well-behaved!!. Here's to a great game, and sperak tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

At pride park having a bit of nosh, the ground although empty looks excellent. The match day betting has Derby as clear favourites 4/5 on, 8/1 the draw which I might go for ..... starting to get excited COYR

No way the draw is 8/1 buddy

Welcome back christie... Shame about nugent. Midfield looks lightweight but let's see how hughes and de start work together. Olson is probably my third choice at left back, at best but at least he should be better than Hanson. 

Lightweight, but that doesn't automatically mean we'll get overrun. We all know Hughes can put a good tackle in (the stats have been mentioned on here enough times), De Sart had a great first game when he played with another midfielder who could retain possession (Butterfield) and I hope the Bryson of old turns up again and provides some energetic work from box to box.

So, physically on the small side, but hopefully they have enough about them to control the middle without needing to get into physical battles.

Archived