Derby County v Reading match day thread.

DEL

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

They're now down to 10 and there's about 30 seconds left. We have 6 defenders on the pitch. If they grab a draw now I'm packing up and moving to Tibet.

Don't be such a bad Llasa. ;)

What impressed me was that after being under the cosh for 30 minutes and being a goal down, instead of capitulating, we turned it around and were the better team for the next 50 minutes. Only after 80th minute did Reading threaten again.

Says a lot about the fighting spirit in the team.

36 minutes ago, Kernow said:

We're winning the game so quick! Post something negative!

He missed from 3 yards out if it was vydra everyone would be slagging him off some need to get out of Russell's Arse.

5 minutes ago, TopRam said:

He missed from 3 yards out if it was vydra everyone would be slagging him off some need to get out of Russell's Arse.

Not in Russell's arse. If you saw Camara vs Leeds you'll appreciate that we could do a lot, lot worse than Johnny.

Russell, Hughes and Ince were absolutely brilliant. Where were those who slate constantly and scape goat Russell, what was your reaction when he saved us a goal with 5 to go? 

Think we still struggled in midfield and didn't get going until we changed our game plan and decided to press. Better side for 70 minutes. 

Consderint they were referred to the Championships "Barcelona", they sure were dodgy when pressed. 

Brilliant 3 points. 

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Not in Russell's arse. If you saw Camara vs Leeds you'll appreciate that we could do a lot, lot worse than Johnny.

1 game.... Russell didn't even look bothered today 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I use the sky sports app and it says we had 1 off target. 

And we've just climbed up to 40% possession. 

If you believe stats provide at least an approximation to the match we look to be 2nd best by a bit of a distance so far.

Great win, chuffed and 3 goalscorers. 

Archived