A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Glad NC turned them down.  I quite like him and if he managed them, I'd have to dislike him.

Most of all I'm glad because I think he's exactly the kind of manager they need.

Spot on. He is totally what they need. Un-lucky Fawaz. 

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I'm surprised Wassall hasn't thrown his hat in the ring, bags of experience, a decent record in similar-ish circumstances, and an ex Red to boot.

He could probably get the job if he wanted it. But it looks a bad job to take on. Picking the right job is an underrated skill in many a manager.

Perhaps he's just realised he's happier at the academy than in the hot seat?

12 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Forest should set their sights a bit lower. 

Gary Crosby might be ready enough to step up to management :lol:

SSN is highly amusing. Sounds as though Brazil has the gig until season end. 

Alan?..........with Kenny Burns to add balance?

seriously. . . . i hope to f*****g god they get relegated

From LTLF: 

"I think it shows a lack of ambition from Nigel, playing it safe staying at Burton, this might have been the only chance he has to manage Forest.Probably scared he would fail."

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

It's a lovely thought. Their rubicund complexions complementing the red shirts perfectly. 

But I was referring to Gary Brazil - a comparative lightweight :lol:

I`m surprised you didn`t suggest I meant "ballast" and not "balance".

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

From LTLF: 

"I think it shows a lack of ambition from Nigel, playing it safe staying at Burton, this might have been the only chance he has to manage Forest.Probably scared he would fail."

"Probably realised that with Fawaz it would be impossible to do anything but fail."

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

From LTLF: 

:lol:

I do believe in other circumstances he would love to manage Forest, but the fact he's turned down Fawaz doesn't say he lacks ambition, it says he retains some level of sense.

43 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well I bet they're still paying his wages, so why not? 

And the other ex managers they're still paying. Get em all down and earn their wages.

Harry Bassett? Big Ron Atkinson? Joe Kinnear? Get them all in, except of course for steviie Mac. 

14 minutes ago, Derbados said:

From LTLF: 

Haha! 

Why blame nigel for turning forest down, when everyone else has too. 

36 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm surprised Wassall hasn't thrown his hat in the ring, bags of experience, a decent record in similar-ish circumstances, and an ex Red to boot.

Like Nigel he has just a few brain cells to realise that Fawaz is a cluster***k and working with him would be detrimental to his career.

Archived