A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

The Fawaz BBC interview is pretty funny. I wonder how much the faux antiques cost him in that room. Probably 30m?

What about the 2 kilowatt heater on the floor? The Lansbury money would have nearly covered that.

13 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Who is going after these targets for Forest?

I can only assume in an effort to save wage money Fawaz has now appointed himself manager? 

I read somewhere a few days ago (probably on LTLF - so you don't have to) that Fridgy has an 'adviser' who may or may not be an agent, or an ex-agent. Collymore was whingeing about the possible legality of it when he was trying to sell them the idea of his 'blueprint'.

Of course, he could be relying on the search option in CM2017.

not only am I gutted that I won't be collecting £275 on Nigel, but I'm actually astounded that the one thing they desperately need is the skillset that comes to Nigel so easily.

They are pissing money up the wall and have a squad full of parasites. Two things that Nigel will resolve organically.

Let him recruit, he won't fritter money away, he may take a chance, but it won't be deliberately wasteful.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

not only am I gutted that I won't be collecting £275 on Nigel, but I'm actually astounded that the one thing they desperately need is the skillset that comes to Nigel so easily.

They are pissing money up the wall and have a squad full of parasites. Two things that Nigel will resolve organically.

Let him recruit, he won't fritter money away, he may take a chance, but it won't be deliberately wasteful.

Give Nigel credit for one thing - he recognised Forest for the slow-motion car crash that it is and won't touch it with a barge-pole while the idiot is in charge.

18 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Kenny Jacket being mentioned as odds shorten.
I thought he had more credibility in the game....

Think he's at spurs as backroom staff?

24 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Their idiocy knows no bounds.  They actually think the tweet in this thread is genuine 

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45582

Saying that, they've believed Fawaz for the best part of 5 years so I guess they're easily duped...

Not sure what I was looking for in that link (the 'Derby County songbook'?)

Anyway, as well as signing McCormack, apparently they are putting a bid in for Zach Clough. Now that one I can believe, with Fridgy thinking that the surname means everything.

Archived