A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim White also said "Most forest fans who have tweeted in today have said 'time to go' what do you say to that?"

Fawaz then basically said "Go where? No one wants this club. I have no where to go, if i go, Who will pay for the club to be ran?"

Oh how I love our neighbours.

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Turns out Forest currently spend £3-4m each month on wages. & they lose around £18-22m every year!

Can't be arsed to watch again but I'm sure he told Natalie Jackson in those video interviews the wage bill is £2m?

4 minutes ago, David said:

Can't be arsed to watch again but I'm sure he told Natalie Jackson in those video interviews the wage bill is £2m?

To be fair... I doubt he knows... I still think the reason the takeover was delayed was some kind of attempt to get the books at Forest in order... Which they failed to manage... 

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

To be fair... I doubt he knows... I still think the reason the takeover was delayed was some kind of attempt to get the books at Forest in order... Which they failed to manage... 

1 hour ago, David said:

£2.5 to 2.8m in wages on the 26th Jan, 4 days later with Teixeria and Tshibola on loan £3-4m

50 seconds in

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1022677751209505&id=624989267645024&__tn__=C

As if that idiot has the first clue about how much he has to pay his employees.  

Mr Fawaz, if you're reading this (in your search for love, I wouldn't blame you), I was once in the global Top 10 of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D, I'd make an excellent CEO.  I'd do it for £75,000 a year, and a Spearmint Rhino VIP membership.

4 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Mr Fawaz, if you're reading this (in your search for love, I wouldn't blame you), I was once in the global Top 10 of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D, I'd make an excellent CEO.  I'd do it for £75,000 a year, and a Spearmint Rhino VIP membership.

Think you need to update your CV with "Football business brain of Karren Brady"

16 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

As if that idiot has the first clue about how much he has to pay his employees.  

I'd do it for £37,500 a year, and a day ticket to Drayton Manor

Archived