A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Reece Oxford set to join them on loan. I hope these kids can cope in a toxic atmosphere.

Well, actually I don't. :lol:

Thought Rangers want him?

That article also says they're expected to make numerous loan signings tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how a team made up of mostly loan players struggling at the bottom end of the league perform together in the Championship. Could work out well as there isn't much expectation on them, but we're coming into a busy period and now isn't the time to start trying to gel 5 or 6 new players into the starting 11.

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What are the rules as to how many loan players can play?

I know before the emergency window was removed I'm pretty sure it was 5. Not sure if that increased/decreased with the rule changes.

Edit: found this after a quick search:

0e7bc07242010adfc6498718caea2923.png

Not sure if that's the latest rules or not.

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

That article also says they're expected to make numerous loan signings tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how a team made up of mostly loan players struggling at the bottom end of the league perform together in the Championship. Could work out well as there isn't much expectation on them, but we're coming into a busy period and now isn't the time to start trying to gel 5 or 6 new players into the starting 11.

The villa chap they signed probably a freebee from villa for the signing of Lansbury 

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

And they currently have 5 loans, not including Oxford and are supposedly bringing more in tomorrow.

Shh fawaz hasn't read the rules and he has no one to tell him does he? 

Archived