A fridge too far

ramsbottom

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Their idiocy knows no bounds.  They actually think the tweet in this thread is genuine 

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45582

Saying that, they've believed Fawaz for the best part of 5 years so I guess they're easily duped...

Lol, ******. You would think the different sized 'logos' on each one would have been a giveaway.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Apparently Forest have had a bid accepted for Zac Clough. Whoever is suggesting these deals to Fawaz has his head screwed on properly for a change, they're getting/going after some really good players for this level.

Must have looked down the back of the settee and found a few bob - or Assombalonga and/or Osborn are on their bikes. We'll soon see.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Must have looked down the back of the settee and found a few bob - or Assombalonga and/or Osborn are on their bikes. We'll soon see.

Let's hope Mel's put a £20m joint bid in, only to withdraw it once Fawaz has spent the cash!

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Zac Clough for £2m is an absolute steal, hes a fantastic talent and similar in his style of play to Hughes, Cant believe we've not snapped him up. 

Our recruitment team worry me

And me. The way Ipswich are destroying us tonight is proof of how crap they are.

Clough is a tidy player, but I don't think he would suit our system. 

McCormack on the other hand is a great signing. 21 goals and 9 assists last season. 17 goals and 9 assists the season before. 28 goals and 8 assists the season before that. 

Creates chances, scores goals. He can make something out of nothing, too. Perfect signing for Forest who lack quality elsewhere on the pitch. We know McCormack needs to feel wanted, but he is a match winner at this level. 

2 hours ago, Derbados said:

Zac Clough for £2m is an absolute steal, hes a fantastic talent and similar in his style of play to Hughes, Cant believe we've not snapped him up. 

Our recruitment team worry me

The only clough they can get.

Archived