Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, lee_derby said:

body language on the pitch and well noted in post on this and other forums. why was martin shipped out on loan it wasnt just down to pearson .just my thoughts and expect a lot more agree 

Body language on the pitch? There's plenty of vid clips out there showing otherwise. Is the rumour based on anything other than supposition? Martin's loan was down to something other than Pearson wanting to play another style? Says who?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

let him go as he thinks hes better than  he is. he never made it in the top flight before and thats what is dad needs to learn. also martins back and neither get on

1. Tom Ince have played in the top flights in the past. Palace and Hull. 

2. You're incorrect regarding Ince and Martin don't get on (stop making that up) also @BurtonRam7 I believe that you posted a interview about these two recently? 

The uncertainty is killing me, and I don't mean the uncertainty as to which players will be here or not come the first league match. No, I mean the uncertainty as to which fans will have slashed their wrists by then.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

The uncertainty is killing me, and I don't mean the uncertainty as to which players will be here or not come the first league match. No, I mean the uncertainty as to which fans will have slashed their wrists by then.

I know. 

We haven't even reached July yet!

I  would imagine we are waiting to offload two to bring in two.

Ince and Christie out. Hopefully two exciting midfielders in.

Plenty of time yet.

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

1. Tom Ince have played in the top flights in the past. Palace and Hull. 

2. You're incorrect regarding Ince and Martin don't get on (stop making that up) also @BurtonRam7 I believe that you posted a interview about these two recently? 

1 he came back down to earth and is a championship player .not hearing of  any other prem sides rushing for his sig and hudds wont be there for long.

2 i may be wrong and first time iv commented on them getting on. they may get on of the ground but dosnt show on. theres been enough speculation going on last season here we carnt all be wrong.

i dont care if they get on but it effects the dressingroom . all i care for is dcfc to get back where we belong and stay there.

1 minute ago, lee_derby said:

1 he came back down to earth and is a championship player .not hearing of  any other prem sides rushing for his sig and hudds wont be there for long.

2 i may be wrong and first time iv commented on them getting on. they may get on of the ground but dosnt show on. theres been enough speculation going on last season here we carnt all be wrong.

i dont care if they get on but it effects the dressingroom . all i care for is dcfc to get back where we belong and stay there.

Say you don't care but quite happy give the fact they "don't get on" as a reason to leave...... hmmmm

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Say you don't care but quite happy give the fact they "don't get on" as a reason to leave...... hmmmm

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

cash is needed to change the quad and hes the only one that being asked about at present. we have let will go on the cheap i would have kept him any day over ince a dcfc throughout and been faithfull. sounds like paul ince thinks is son is to good to play in the championship.that dont bode well for the coming season. what happens if he doesnt get the 10 mill we are asking.will it backfire for us turning down 7.2 mill

12 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

cash is needed to change the quad and hes the only one that being asked about at present. we have let will go on the cheap i would have kept him any day over ince a dcfc throughout and been faithfull. sounds like paul ince thinks is son is to good to play in the championship.that dont bode well for the coming season. what happens if he doesnt get the 10 mill we are asking.will it backfire for us turning down 7.2 mill

How is Hughes faithful? He's just asked Derby to let him go to Watford ffs! 

The first offer we've ever received! 

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

l am pretty certain he will be sold. I doubt actually he will be directly replaced, perhaps a young loaner instead.  My instincts are that if he can't offload them, Rowett will back himself to get the very most out of Blackman, Weiman and Vydra.  Russell strikes me as a Rowett type trier.

Is it only just me who has noticed that "Weimann" is a shortened version of "weissman" or "whiteman" as opposed to "Blackman" and that "Vydra" is Czech for "otter". So, back on track the "very most" we are going to get out of those three is a joke..." a black man, a white man and an otter walk into the pub one day and the bar maid has got great big..." :mellow:

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

How is Hughes faithful? He's just asked Derby to let him go to Watford ffs! 

The first offer we've ever received! 

but he could have walked seasons ago for a lot more money.he gave us last season and wouldnt you want to go if you wernt in the managers 11. too many changes over managers the last 3 seasons have cost us the prem . he deserves better good luck to him shame it was watford though as there as bad as us when it comes down to managers 

9 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Is it only just me who has noticed that "Weimann" is a shortened version of "weissman" or "whiteman" as opposed to "Blackman" and that "Vydra" is Czech for "otter". So, back on track the "very most" we are going to get out of those three is a joke..." a black man, a white man and an otter walk into the pub one day and the bar maid has got great big..." :mellow:

No idea what you are on about Fella, but l think you are suggesting it is a joke that Rowett will get much more than we have seen out of the three above. I think Weimann and Vydra are a lot better than we have witnessed, and in more compact system feeding off Martin or Nugent l still think they could potentially have good seasons. Blackman l cannot make a strong case for, but l hope (if he is staying) that fans give him a chance when he gets the opportunity to play.

24 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

A white man, a black man, and an otter walk into a bar filled with lascivious women in a town where a disease killed off all the men several years ago. None of them manage to score, but Gary Rowett praises their hard work and commitment.

29 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

but he could have walked seasons ago for a lot more money.he gave us last season and wouldnt you want to go if you wernt in the managers 11. too many changes over managers the last 3 seasons have cost us the prem . he deserves better good luck to him shame it was watford though as there as bad as us when it comes down to managers 

No he couldn't have walked. There would have still been a fee payable by any club signing him, but no offer came in. So what you're saying is that anyone wanting to leave cos they get dropped is not disloyal? But Ince is somehow not as loyal?

Interesting to see our opening side at home to Brighton last season

Carson

christie Keogh shackell Baird 

ince Hendrick Bryson Johnson     

Blackman Bent 

subs Grant Russell Pearce Lowe Martin Hughes Butterfield 

at least Ince got in the side on that day but would lose his place under Pearson I remember when I heared the team I thought 'oh dear' 

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Just to spin the plates a bit more, Ince does have an attacking wing back in Christie or a clever full back in Baird behind him unlike Russell who has had Olson basically and Russell tends to need someone who can hold the ball up and pass it properly up front, with Martin a good return for Russell with Bent or someone else - not much, anyway they are both major assets in this league but they all need the correct types around them and if we keep both we will have a very productive time with having both Martin and nugent at our disposal 

Agree with what you're saying, I think Russell would like better with Forsyth behind him, for the better overlaps, and overall better play. Fozzy helps wingers substantially more, and I believe him to be a top fullback in this league. Both are of the correct attitude and effort, and like you said,  keeping both we'll have a productive line up, and I hope this is the case.

37 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Carson

Blackman Bent 

at least Ince got in the side on that day but would lose his place under Pearson I remember when I heared the team I thought 'oh dear' 

Pearson should've been sacked the moment that team was announced. Would've saved us a hell of a lot of grief at the time.

42 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Carson

Blackman Bent 

Interesting. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us line up in a 4-4-2 against Sunderland, too. 

Archived