Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, falconram said:

I always get shot down but from what I know, will Ince be be at Derby next season either loan or sale , probably not, have we got targets ,yes we have but we need outs before ins ,would they be good additions, yes they would, I'm not saying who they are but players who we would like some folks have mentioned around this forum.

That's exactly what social media have been saying - Ince out. Have we got targets, Rowett says a couple in but not before outs. You mention nothing nor no-one specifically. #ITK I don't think so.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word from someone with good sources at the club is that the Ince deal is done and he's gone. Presumably that's to Huddersfield, though I don't know that for sure.

Sorry if this has already been reported. Struggling to get online recently so haven't read the 120+ pages.

Probably going to be announced over the weekend. We will miss his goals. I always liked him but felt he was so hampered by not trusting his right foot and didn't contribute as much as I felt he was capable of. But often a joy to watch.

7 minutes ago, falconram said:

I always get shot down but from what I know, will Ince be be at Derby next season either loan or sale , probably not, have we got targets ,yes we have but we need outs before ins ,would they be good additions, yes they would, I'm not saying who they are but players who we would like some folks have mentioned around this forum.

Why would you not say who the targets are ? If you know ? 

8 minutes ago, falconram said:

Can you narrow it down? Half the football league and beyond has been mentioned FFS! Lol

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Word from someone with good sources at the club is that the Ince deal is done and he's gone. Presumably that's to Huddersfield, though I don't know that for sure.

Sorry if this has already been reported. Struggling to get online recently so haven't read the 120+ pages.

Probably going to be announced over the weekend. We will miss his goals. I always liked him but felt he was so hampered by not trusting his right foot and didn't contribute as much as I felt he was capable of. But often a joy to watch.

Now here's someone who I do trust ! Any news on possible replacements @Carl Sagan ? Is the Ince deal permanent or loan? Ant figures ?

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I doubt it's done. I can't imagine he finished training with Derby today, managed to pass a medical with Huddersfield and agreed terms etc.

maybe a deal has been agreed but doubt it's done. You might be right and I think he will go unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, falconram said:

No wonder you always get shot down! Could you be more vague? Worst attempt at ITK ever - you literally said nothing. I have more ITK than that and I don't know my elbow from my tits.

7 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Finding it hard to get excited for the new season when you're selling your best players. You better have some decent players lined up Gaz. 

dink a bottle of red - look at the interviews on the website - it will change your mind.....what best players....GT and Fozzy are back!!!

9 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I doubt it's done. I can't imagine he finished training with Derby today, managed to pass a medical with Huddersfield and agreed terms etc.

maybe a deal has been agreed but doubt it's done. You might be right and I think he will go unfortunately.

I hope he's wrong but he rarely is. 

I was disappointed to see Hughes go but felt we'd enough in midfield to compensate. But losing Ince is massive. Our best and most consistent player by a mile. 

I suppose when players like this want to move, all we can do is get as much as possible and deal with it. 

Huddersfield taking our best player though. Wow. Football eh?

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

No wonder you always get shot down! Could you be more vague? Worst attempt at ITK ever - you literally said nothing. I have more ITK than that and I don't know my elbow from my tits.

Gizza quick feel of your elbow then love :wub:

Archived